Ramsey has broken his leg

Milan

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wenger said: "I'm not very happy with the tackle.

"We know what we are expecting, a battle everywhere, but we have now lost three players to horrendous tackles and I refuse to believe it's always coincidence.

"I don't believe it when you are hit as many times as we are.

"I just believe in what I see and when you see a player getting injured like that it's not acceptable. Commitment is right, but that is not right.

"All the questions I get in press conferences about we don't fancy the physical side of it, that's the result."

Welsh midfielder Ramsey, 19, was taken straight to hospital after players on both teams held their heads in anguish around his stricken body.

Wenger added: "We know it's a bad injury. We have to transfer him to London tonight to see if he needs emergency surgery.

"We don't know how long he will be out but it's certainly long term."

Well I half expected him to have a moan, obviously its a horrible injury and its hard to take, but it WAS an accident, anyone that knows football knows that. I have seen comments on youtube saying that in the slow motion replays it looks as if his leg buckles and breaks before Shawcross actually makes contact, I havent had a proper look yet myself though.

Get well soon Aron Ramsey.

First of all at Terminator X... What the fuck is wrong with you? This guy has had his leg shattered and all you can say is "who gives a fuck" You need to get your head sorted out mate.

Now back to the topic. I watched the game and even when the tackle went in i thought.. ooo that was hard, when i saw the players going mad you just knew how bad it was. Never like to see that on a football pitch. Hope he makes as quick a recovery as possible.

First of all at Terminator X... What the fuck is wrong with you? This guy has had his leg shattered and all you can say is "who gives a fuck" You need to get your head sorted out mate.

Now back to the topic. I watched the game and even when the tackle went in i thought.. ooo that was hard, when i saw the players going mad you just knew how bad it was. Never like to see that on a football pitch. Hope he makes as quick a recovery as possible.

people are starving of hunger, right now an african child has just died from the water they are drinking and you are criticizing me for feeling no sympathy for this future millionaire footballer?

you need to get your head sorted out mate.

people are starving of hunger, right now an african child has just died from the water they are drinking and you are criticizing me for feeling no sympathy for this future millionaire footballer?

you need to get your head sorted out mate.

Yeah, i agree... with the first part. Obviously the poverty etc all over the world is of far more importance but i'm not saying you have to cry over this, in fact i'm not saying you have to feel sympathy for him. But saying what you said, in my opinion, is very harsh and well over the top.