Drogba and Kalou coming home

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad result for the Ivorians, good news for CFC. What game should we be expecting them back. Surely won't be playing against Birmingham. I think Ancelotti will rest them till the Hull match. What are your thoughts?

The most important is that we'll have Didier against Arsenal on 7th...he is magican in matches with them, so I'm counting on his good apperience...

This is sad, that they won't will AcofN, becouse it was their dream, but such is football. Glad to have them back.

The most important is that we'll have Didier against Arsenal on 7th...he is magican in matches with them, so I'm counting on his good apperience...

This is sad, that they won't will AcofN, becouse it was their dream, but such is football. Glad to have them back.

Hello mate, welcome to talkchelsea, introduce yourself in the introduction page :)

About the game, its a shame for the lads. But at the end of the day its a good thing for us. We will have them back soon :)

Bad result for the Ivorians, good news for CFC. What game should we be expecting them back. Surely won't be playing against Birmingham. I think Ancelotti will rest them till the Hull match. What are your thoughts?

agree ,,drog has a 1 game suspension then needs time to get over this ,,warm up against hull then

really take it out on the arse

agree ,,drog has a 1 game suspension then needs time to get over this ,,warm up against hull then

really take it out on the arse

Yes so wouldnt that suspension serve with the Birmingham game? This way he will have rest for a week and be fit for the Burnley game on Saturday and not the Hull game......

Yes so wouldnt that suspension serve with the Birmingham game? This way he will have rest for a week and be fit for the Burnley game on Saturday and not the Hull game......

Yes he can technicaly play against Burnley but it all comes down to his mental readiness and match fitness since he will need some rest.

For some reason, I believe we play better in a 4-3-3.. If Drogs is back we will hv to revert back to the diamond which means problems playing Malouda... because he is d one hu gives genuine width on our team and has been performing really well in past 3-4 games.. Oh well.. Hope Don Carlotte knows it better !!

For some reason, I believe we play better in a 4-3-3.. If Drogs is back we will hv to revert back to the diamond which means problems playing Malouda... because he is d one hu gives genuine width on our team and has been performing really well in past 3-4 games.. Oh well.. Hope Don Carlotte knows it better !!

We don't need to play an orthadox 4-3-3. If we play the 4-3-2-1 or "The Christmas Tree" then we can have Drogba as the spearhead and have Anelka play just behind with a Joe Cole or a Deco. Anelka can play there, he did against Preston and scored. I think this could work.