James Milner

if we dont sign milner matic will get more games ,,,,but partly i was responding to posters who see milner as a better prospect than lamps

Matic is a gamble...nobody knows what is gonna happen...same to Kakuta.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matic is a gamble...nobody knows what is gonna happen...same to Kakuta.

So what do we do we never polay them and we never find out ?. Come on they must be played because they have finished all the exams we have gave them up too now !

So what do we do we never polay them and we never find out ?. Come on they must be played because they have finished all the exams we have gave them up too now !

Agree...but Matic barely play, I dont how someone can say he is going to be better than Milner in two years.

• 3 weeks later...

Agree...but Matic barely play, I dont how someone can say he is going to be better than Milner in two years.

how can anyone say milner will replace lamps or be better than aguerro .....he offers little more than sidwell

I guess half of the transfers that is so called coming to Chelsea rather go to Citeh. I hope Aguero is different from them. I would have liked to have seen Milner in a Chelsea shirt, he was excellent in England's game but I Guess money is the biggest thing now-a-days.

Fingers crossed for Aguero for Stamford Bridge

Milner is not a good player for us.... the only reasong why we thing about him is because he is a regular player and is British... that all ... But we is nothing compare to Ibanovic or Alex... even less Bosingwa or Ferreira.

Milner is not a good player for us.... the only reasong why we thing about him is because he is a regular player and is British... that all ... But we is nothing compare to Ibanovic or Alex... even less Bosingwa or Ferreira.

Mate what are you on about? You are comparing Milner, who is a midfielder, to four of our defenders? I do agree that because he is English he is all of a sudden twice the player just because decent English players are few and far between these days.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You