Who do you have on the back?

Term-X

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh I've never been a big fan of having player names on the back, although i may be tempted by this...

2emzegz.jpg

and in case your wondering, yes. this thread was just an excuse to post the kakuta shirt chai.gif

You know I want to get a Kakuta jersey, but I am afraid he will change his number soon. I am sure he will not stick with 44 in years to come. What number can you see him wearing?

Quaresma (regret that)

lol. Have one as well but given to me by my Portuguese friend as a gift. never wear it.

Got a Joe Cole, Dessailly my dad gave me, Essien, and a Damien Duff jersey

Will be getting a Kakuta soon but maybe not after what brewcrew said.

I've just got a plain home shirt wwith nothing on the back, but I will definitely be looking at getting one with a player's name on the back for next year, probably JT or Super Frank. I also have the dreaded away shirt which I have only worn once, again nothing on the back.

I love the idea of having a name on the back, although i have only started doing it recently.

Terry x2 - 05-06 (home) 08-09 (home)

Lampard - 06-08 (home)

Makelele - 06-07 (away, yellow)

Essien - 08-09 (away, black)

Drogba - 09-10 (away, white)

I also had the 01-03 home kit with my own name on it.

You know I want to get a Kakuta jersey, but I am afraid he will change his number soon. I am sure he will not stick with 44 in years to come. What number can you see him wearing?

hopefully he will get the number 7 shirt next season

294or9l.jpg

although... if we sell di santo number 9 would be acceptable considering ronaldo is an attacking midfielder with that number.

hopefully he will get the number 7 shirt next season

294or9l.jpg

although... if we sell di santo number 9 would be acceptable considering ronaldo is an attacking midfielder with that number.

I don't think it matters what shirt number he has, he could have 666 as his shirt number and I won't care, its all abput if he does well for Chelsea.

I don't think it matters what shirt number he has, he could have 666 as his shirt number and I won't care, its all abput if he does well for Chelsea.

if your not interested in all aspects of Chelsea then don't bother justifying your reasons to why we cant discuss such topics, I'm interested in the complete cipher of Chelsea especially involving business.