Chelsea vs Everton

BlueLion.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think they just want to impress ancelotti with the very very WORST performance cehlsea had

and wassup with ancelotti doing substitions SO LATE that it doesn't helps? in 83min u sub in borini, WTF?!

i think they just want to impress ancelotti with the very very WORST performance cehlsea had

and wassup with ancelotti doing substitions SO LATE that it doesn't helps? in 83min u sub in borini, WTF?!

He wanted ManUre to go level with us. Hell, the whole team wanted that.

FUCK. :rant:

If we don't hammer Portsmouth on Wednesday and then West Ham on Sunday by at least four goals we might as well give United the title.

We can hammer them and still give ManUre the title if we don't win the rest of our PL games.

Edited by .Citra

I'm not really frustrated by todays performance.. Disappointed yes, but it's just one of those days you know, score as much we might, we'd still draw.. Very unlucky with the goals.. But still top of the league... Come on Villa

True...reminds me of 4-4 at spurs and 4-4 vs Aston Villa losing the league on last day to Man Utd.

We need to bury these games.....

Just had that fucking draw feeling because we aint drawn a game yet this season and we always seem to struggle with those toffee bastards. Wouldn't of thought 3-3 but a draws a draw. Worried we are conceding 3 to shit and i'm beginning to lose patience with Cech a bit now. He's simply not a confident safe goalkeeper anymore.

Well let's be realistic we're not going to win all of our games and neither are United. We just need to beat the bastards in their own back yard now.

If they have a 5 point lead, we can beat them and lose the title anyway.