Another Wasted Season Ahead?

Term-X

it's easy to blame the other team.. but when you reach the end of the season and you've won nothing it's all well and good to say "always next year" & "bad luck" in 50 years time people on here will still be blaming the other team.

Robinho & SWP are pointing and laughing at us,we have been knocked of the competition Jose Mourinho began his Chelsea career winning.

not to mention Man-U look stronger than ever, losing Ronaldo was probably a god send. I just wanna know what the majority think of the ever present bad luck and the many inconsistency's and what Carlo could possibly do to resurrect this?

2jdx8w.jpg

Edited by Terminator X

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started laughing at the thread title. We've lost 3 games this season. We're still 2 points ahead of United. You say United are looking stronger than ever well so are we. Inconsistency is exactly what were not doing. We won how many games before this? We went a long time without conceding a goal.

We've lost one game, You'd swear we lost our last 5 in a row.

Get real.

it's like groundhog day

last season the same thing will have been said, but we fell short.. same for the season before that. We are going around in circles with the same bullshit ever since jose left.

whether it's penalties, player inconsistency's or just bad luck in general.

What a load of shite.

"it's easy to blame the other team.. but when you reach the end of the season and you've won nothing it's all well and good to say "always next year" & "bad luck" in 50 years time people on here will still be blaming the other team."

Bollocks, complete bollocks. It's not the end of the season, is it? It's not even Christmas yet and we are still top of the league ffs.

Sure we played like shit, but it's not beyond the players to pick themselves up and get back to winning ways for all they're paid.

It's not the easiest fixtures you know, away to Blackburn with a weakened side and away to Manchester City, so calm down.

Edited by Joe Cool

What a load of shite.

"it's easy to blame the other team.. but when you reach the end of the season and you've won nothing it's all well and good to say "always next year" & "bad luck" in 50 years time people on here will still be blaming the other team."

Bollocks, complete bollocks. It's not the end of the season, is it? It's not even Christmas yet and we are still top of the league ffs.

It's not the easiest fixtures you know, away to Blackburn with a weakened side and away to Manchester City, so calm down.

Agree, its impossible to win every game (its not like we have a god written right), there will be off days, and while we did get knock out of the Carling Cup (not a big priority this season) and lost to a better played City side, its all about forgetting the past and moving on.

I find your signature ironic TX, since you always act as though Chelsea will fail, fail, fail!

Edited by sam81292

I find your signature ironic TX, since you always act as though Chelsea will fail, fail, fail!

i wouldn't portray such negativity to other fans or in general, but seems as this is the lions den we may as well discuss such problems and get it all out.

that ted drake quote is like something Socrates would come up with, so it's more of an eye opener to the fans unaware of it.

i wouldn't portray such negativity to other fans or in general, but seems as this is the lions den we may as well discuss such problems and get it all out.

that ted drake quote is like something Socrates would come up with, so it's more of an eye opener to the fans unaware of it.

Goes well with your opinion on 'well their is always next year' phrase. Well if we do win nothing then what else are we suppose to say "Oh no we couldn't win anything this season so lets not bother anymore"?

Edited by sam81292

Goes well with your opinion on 'well their is always next year' phrase. Well if we do win nothing then what else are we suppose to say "Oh no we couldn't win anything this season so lets not bother anymore".

Lmao..

for the past few season every Chelsea fan was saying the same thing 'at this time of the season' but success never materialized.. so i think it's time to be more aware instead of blaming the other team.

Lmao..

for the past few season every Chelsea fan was saying the same thing 'at this time of the season' but success never materialized.. so i think it's time to be more aware instead of blaming the other team.

I think your being a bit deterministic here, when people say 'there is always next year; they don't stop at that. Its just a vague term that means, we can win it next season, we just have to realize what went on, how we can improve and then move on.

How about instead of just looking at the negatives of this season so far, lets have a recap on the positives so far...

Such as the fact that we have still not to lose at home yet, the fact that we have one of the best defense records in the PL at the moment, the fact that we qualified through the knockout stages of the CL this season with ease and became top of the group and the fact that we have we won the Community Shield this season (the CS might not be a lot, but its something).

I think your being a bit deterministic here, when people say 'there is always next year; they don't stop at that. Its just a vague term that means, we can win it next season, we just have to realize what went on, how we can improve and then move on.

How about instead of just looking at the negatives of this season so far, lets have a recap on the positives so far...

Such as the fact that we have still not to lose at home yet, the fact that we have one of the best defense records in the PL at the moment, the fact that we qualified through the knockout stages of the CL this season with ease and became top of the group and the fact that we have we won the Community Shield this season (the CS might not be a lot, but its something).

+1

top of the group is nothing, group games should be no problem for us.. it's the knock out stages when we fuck up because of referees & penalties.

best defense record 'ATM!' indeed. considering the nightmare Cech & Carvalho have been at times this season, hopefully Alex will come back from injury soon.

top of the group is nothing, group games should be no problem for us.. it's the knock out stages when we fuck up because of referees & penalties.

best defense record 'ATM!' indeed. considering the nightmare Cech & Carvalho have been at times this season, hopefully Alex will come back from injury soon.

A lot if the time it has not been Cech's fault, it gets me so annoyed how many people blame goalkeepers for defenses mistakes. It all the defense line fault really. But at least we don't do what you once said after the Aston Villa game, that the two players should never play again after a game we did well, but it was really the whole defense line that lets us down from set pieces.

I agree we're not gana win anything! Mean we aint even started the FA Cup but might as well write that one of as well.....

Its bloody December!! We're top of the league,qualfied for the Champions League and in the FA Cup.Theres ages to go!!

Last week was all bright and rosey and now doom and gloom and next week hopfully anyway be back to being rosey

Jesus christ!! This has been just a shit week and we kept a clean sheet all through November.Yesterday mistakes made etc but cant do the whole wasted season until it is at the sodding end of the season!

And why would they be laughing at us?Are they top..no and they in Europe no so thats a load of crap

No season is wasted..you just come out empty handed dont mean you wasted it! And lately we've had one year without winning anything but we came clos..and that year we finally finally beat Liverpool in the CL and finally reached the final..it went bad after that but due to JT slipping nout else..

Edited by Laylabelle

Lol, are we really even having this discussion.......

With Scolari there was clearly a lot of underlying problems that was contributing to poor results on the pitch. We have got knocked out of the Carling Cup on pens, we had a bad day at the office with some bad luck and bad ref choices thrown in against city and all of a sudden we are f**ked???

I don't think so, they need to look at what they did wrong against City for sure, but i would not be suprised to see us go on a very long winning streak now!