Another Wasted Season Ahead?

Term-X

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the weaker our defense is, the happier fulham broadway is.

How did you work that one out then ? It's you who started the negative thread.

Oh and it's 'defence' in English by the way. Oh sorry, forgot, your'e a big bad yank rapper.

• 5 months later...

notice i never criticize Carlo once, in my profile i've had ted drake - jose' mourinho - carlo ancelotti since he joined us. I was merely creating debate for this forum and it was reasonable considering the spell of results at the time.

Next season, if we lose 2 games in a row in December, try not to worry, remember this thread and refrain from getting your knickers in a twist.

Every team has dips in form, but we got the results when it really mattered (excluding Inter at home).

Next season, if we lose 2 games in a row in December, try not to worry, remember this thread and refrain from getting your knickers in a twist.

Every team has dips in form, but we got the results when it really mattered (excluding Inter at home).

Easy to say that now. We had dips in form which cost us the league for three seasons before this. I know the managers we had didn't help either but I can still understand why some fans were worried. Including myself.

Edited by .Cee

was bored so I thought I would bump this threadwhistling.gifemo5.gifemo5.gif

Let's be fair here.

Firstly, I'm not the only person on this forum who was at Stamford Bridge singing 'You can stick your Ancelotti up your arse,' and calling for Hiddink to stay.

And I'm not the only person on this forum who had reservations when we won one in SEVEN games in December, a run which started with defeat in the Carling Cup and then at Manchester City.

Football supporters are fickle at the best of times. Remember the people who booed Drogba? He showed them to be idiots. Remember when people called Malouda shit because they didn't have the patience for him to gel? He showed them to be idiots.

Ancelotti's proved the 41,000 people inside Stamford Bridge telling Roman not to strike a deal with him all to be idiots. And I, for one, am glad he has.

Hindsight is one concept I can't fucking stand. Opinions change, and can be made to look very, very foolish. It's all rosy in the Chelsea garden at the minute; let's not get pricked by any thorns.

Let's be fair here.

Firstly, I'm not the only person on this forum who was at Stamford Bridge singing 'You can stick your Ancelotti up your arse,' and calling for Hiddink to stay.

And I'm not the only person on this forum who had reservations when we won one in SEVEN games in December, a run which started with defeat in the Carling Cup and then at Manchester City.

Football supporters are fickle at the best of times. Remember the people who booed Drogba? He showed them to be idiots. Remember when people called Malouda shit because they didn't have the patience for him to gel? He showed them to be idiots.

Ancelotti's proved the 41,000 people inside Stamford Bridge telling Roman not to strike a deal with him all to be idiots. And I, for one, am glad he has.

Hindsight is one concept I can't fucking stand. Opinions change, and can be made to look very, very foolish. It's all rosy in the Chelsea garden at the minute; let's not get pricked by any thorns.

:goodpost:

Let's be fair here.

Shouldnt laugh but haha forgot about that..

And as for fickle fans..England fans being all wow Rio's amazing and capitan...last game when he messed up.'His name is Rio and he should be in the stands'...