We need a new stadium

the wes

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's good he understands the importance of 'Stamford Bridge' to us the supporters, and it'll always be in our name (at least while we stay at the current ground). Considering any sort of a deal would still have it in, I can't imagine it making too much of a difference to the name and all us would still refer to it as SB anyway. Football's becoming more and more about business, and I guess we'll just have to accept that notion.

It's good he understands the importance of 'Stamford Bridge' to us the supporters, and it'll always be in our name (at least while we stay at the current ground). Considering any sort of a deal would still have it in, I can't imagine it making too much of a difference to the name and all us would still refer to it as SB anyway. Football's becoming more and more about business, and I guess we'll just have to accept that notion.

I absolutely agree there. If it brings in a nice sum of money to splash out on players, what would be so bad about it?

Give me a fucking break!!

Ron Gourlay has only got here 5 minutes and he's already talking out of his arse.

Everyone are pretty much getting a new stadium, even Portsmouth, and all we could be getting is the word "Adidas" in front of Stamford Bridge!?

Fucking cunt :mad: :mad:

Edited by CJ Revo

Just so, so wrong. On one hand, Ron ''I'm a cunt'' Gourlay says its paramount to keep the heritage of Stamford Bridge, yet in the same breath he's advocating it being allowed to be called the Tampax Arena or Pringles Stadium ..or who ever pays the most cash.

Our Summer tours of Californian and other US Stadia with names to make you cringe gives an insight to where we're heading. Mc Burger Disney Arena etc.

Gourlay has proven he's worse than Kenyon so far. Stamford Bridge it should remain -it's not as if we need the cash either. Get a grip Roman, and remember its the fans that made what you bought.

Just so, so wrong. On one hand, Ron ''I'm a cunt'' Gourlay says its paramount to keep the heritage of Stamford Bridge, yet in the same breath he's advocating it being allowed to be called the Tampax Arena or Pringles Stadium ..or who ever pays the most cash.

Our Summer tours of Californian and other US Stadia with names to make you cringe gives an insight to where we're heading. Mc Burger Disney Arena etc.

Gourlay has proven he's worse than Kenyon so far. Stamford Bridge it should remain -it's not as if we need the cash either. Get a grip Roman, and remember its the fans that made what you bought.

A gourlay out banner will be in the MHU gate 17 alongside my bracknell blues flag

he's suger coating this too by informing us j.cole is getting a new deal, but so what.. he was going to get a new deal anyway.

. adidas stamford bridge stadium

. samsung stamford bridge stadium

. Ethihad Airways stamford bridge stadium

. 188 bet stamford bridge stadium

. Gatorade stamford bridge stadium

censored.gif

The KitKat Crescent - York City

Changed from Bootham Crescent in 2005 after Nestle Rowntree saved the club from going out of business.

The Home Depot Center - LA Galaxy

America's equivalent of B&Q is more than just a stadium. The site also boasts a David Beckham Academy, tennis stadium, athletics track and indoor velodrome. Pizza Hut Park - FC Dallas

The MLS side sold it's stadium naming right to the fast food giant last year. The ground is also sometimes known as PHP, the Hut and The Oven, the latter referring to the summer climate in Texas.

Dick's Sporting Goods Park - Colorado Rapids

The MLS side moved to their new stadium, often just known as 'Dick's' in 2007 as part of the club's initiatives to reinvent themselves. A partnership with Arsenal was also formed.

Bargain Booze Stadium - Witton Albion

The Northern Premier League First Division South famously changed their Wincham Park ground for a couple of seasons.

LOL!!! some funny ones there...Bargain Booze, Pizza Hut, Dick's Sporting, KitKat