Chelsea vs Blackburn

BlueLion.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FULL TIMEEEE!!!

Top of the league, absolutely buzzing so glad that the missed chances in the first half didnt come back to bite us on the arse.

Lamps is back in scoring mode! Joe Cole is back and playing brilliantly.

Ess scored a beauty.

Anelka played brilliantly.

I could go on but what a result happy as larry right now.

More of the same please Chels!

Can we please please do that away and not roll over and flop and pass to the wrong bloody team!!!!!

Great to see Lamps score shut the guy on talkshite up anyway going on how he aint scored in the prem since this date blah blah blah

And yay for Joe Cole starting and playing so bloody well keep it up!!!

And hell defo glad the missing chances didnt come back.I had visons of being 1-0 till the last min then them scoring so :D

Lets do it against Bolton twice!!Pretty please!!!

I could go on but what a result happy as larry right now.

More of the same please Chels!

Yeah, hopefully we play like this home and away.

Also happy to see Ancellotti giving our youngsters chances when the game is as good as over.

of course it is,

i just didn't what kind of man ure fan you are: the ones who are blind (like calling fank lampard fat) and talk obivious nonsense and are just glory supporters or the other type, a good honest guy.