Chelsea vs Blackburn

BlueLion.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A clean sheet would be nice.. Victory is uncompromisable, tomorrow we celebrate being top :blue scalf:

Absolutely, we've won every game so far at home and I think we'll do it again today. I think our last 3 meetings with Blackburn in the Premiere League we've won against them.

Same ahh.Zirkov aint playing injured ahh!!!

Anyone know if Carlos gana be there or not?

Think the latest is that Ray Wilkins is confident that he will be there. Nothing on the official website, or not that i've seen.

I think we will win... we definetly need the win. I agree a repeat of the midweek score line would be nice!

I'll have to set the DVR for the second 1/2, my daughter has to be at her game in the middle of the Chelsea game. Talk about feeling conflicted woo.gif Tournament weekend... so I feel like I live at the Football Complex. They won their game last night and I hope for another today.