Chelsea vs Liverpool

BlueLion.

I watched the highlights of the Liverpool v Hull City game on MOTD last night, 6-1 was the result. No pressure for us then. Torres is certainly playing very well at the moment and seems a very dangerous player. Hopefully we can work on our defence this week in training and rmember to attack where we can.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the highlights of the Liverpool v Hull City game on MOTD last night, 6-1 was the result. No pressure for us then. Torres is certainly playing very well at the moment and seems a very dangerous player. Hopefully we can work on our defence this week in training and rmember to attack where we can.

^ Agreed. Torres will certainly be fired up after coming off a pretty impressive hat trick vs. Hull. We'll need Terry, Cole, Carvalho, everyone to step up and let this kid know we won't go down so easily.

Not a big fan of Liverpool either. As a matter of fact, just this past Saturday, I was at a car show wearing my CFC jersey(still showing pride even in defeat), when I hear some guys shouting at me from behind. Sure enough, I turn 'round and there they are, in their red and white Liverpool, Anfield, "Never Walk Alone" glory. Holding up 3 fingers on one hand and 1 on the other reminding me of the score in our defeat, I did what any Chelsea fan would do; I starting singing, "Liverpool Slums" towards them and walked off. :blue scalf:

Can't wait til gametime!

i hope they fumigate the shed after the vermin have gone as i am taking a young lady to her first Chelsea game and i will be sat in the shed instead of my normal season ticket in the MH upper, wouldnt want to spoil her day with stench from what they leave behind.

Whilst I agree that Drogba and Anelka need to be on form, I feel after Wigan we need to definitely need to work on our defence. Also I don't know what Hilario's record is like as goalie? Let's hope he can match Cech's skills and experience. I'm sure Wigan was just a blip and that we will destroy the scum and wipe the grins of their ugly mugs.

#1 shut Torres

#2 shut Gerrad

We are pretty much okay! And becareful not to concede any penalties from Johnson. He seemed to have the ability to fool referees to give Penalties.