Chelsea vs Liverpool

BlueLion.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whilst I agree that Drogba and Anelka need to be on form, I feel after Wigan we need to definitely need to work on our defence. Also I don't know what Hilario's record is like as goalie? Let's hope he can match Cech's skills and experience. I'm sure Wigan was just a blip and that we will destroy the scum and wipe the grins of their ugly mugs.

Lost 1 game from his 26 (??) starts from what I remember.

Carv is looking shaky lately, hope he holds up, can't wait till Alex is back too, both fighting for a spot will only be good for the team!

Deco and JESUS COLEEEEEEEEEEEE are fit too, hoping the latter plays as well

Essien to mark Gerrard out of it again, Torres to score one. Think Johnson will go up the wing too much and Malouda and Ashley will exploit it, I have a feeling this will be the game Ashley starts to get the recognition he deserves. I'd like to see us line out with

Hillario

Bosingwa

Carvalho

Terry

Ashley

Jesus

Lampard

Essien

Malouda/Zhirkov on later

Drogba

Anelka

Delighted Ashley is fit. Cech will be a miss but hopefully we dominate the ball enough so that they dont get too many opportunities to exploit that weakness.

Personally I think that with Gerrard pushing up , chances are we will see Lucas on Lampard and thats where I think the base of us winning the game comes from.

The main man must be Drogba. Carragher looks completely out of sorts thsi season and has struggled to contain Drogba in the past , Im expecting Drog to enter a top class performance.

It would be nice of Joe Cole starts but I cant see that happening.

Prediction : Chelsea 3 - 1 Liverpool

I'm travelling over tomorrow morning! Il be back on the forum on monday hopefully to talk about a good result! :) C'mon Chels!

Have a good time mate and enjoy the match, it's gonna be a good one. :)

I dont know about you guys, but for me another player i think we need to shut down is Dirk Kuyt, the last couple of seasons he has been great for them and a player that always gets the ball into the box and makes our defense work so i think if we can shut him down along with torres and gerrard we will have this game in the bag.

Edited by STEV3O