Chelsea vs Porto

BlueLion.

Porto no longer have Lisandro, Cissokho and Lucho, they're nowhere near as strong as they were last season.

Cissokho was only at Porto for half a year and he's been effectively replaced by Alvaro Pereira. They signed Falcao to replace Lisandro and he already has a much better goalscoring record than Lisandro had. I'd agree about their midfield though, Belluschi hasn't settled in yet an Lucho was a very important player. Still, Porto are no pushovers, it's smart to underestimate them, especially when we can't count on Drogba.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im going to ask a huge favour. Could someone please record this game and upload it so i can download it. Im going to be at the game, and i really want to watch it. My dad has been recording the games for me back home in australia but there not showing it. So i would really appreciate it if someone could do this for me.

im going to ask a huge favour. Could someone please record this game and upload it so i can download it. Im going to be at the game, and i really want to watch it. My dad has been recording the games for me back home in australia but there not showing it. So i would really appreciate it if someone could do this for me.

Bump.

Heading to London now for the day, it will take me a few hours to get there. I would really appreciate it if someone could do this for me.

Come on Chelsea!!

Hope to see Sturridge alongside Anelka tonight as DD's suspended.

I agree, but it will more than likely be Kalou.

Missing a lot of players for this game, the team picks itself.

................................Cech....................................

Ivan..............Carvalho.....Terry..................A.Cole

................................Mikel....................................

................Essien.................Ballack.....................

.............................Lampard.................................

......................Kalou..........Anelka........................

Subs: Hilario, Bruma, Hutchinson, Malouda, Belletti, Borini, Sturridge (Not too sure yet if Zhirkov is available or not)

Still a very strong team that can more than definately do the job required.

Difficult game especially without Drogba , hopefully Ivanovic has recovered from his poor performance against Stoke. Would rather see Sturridge up front but Im sure Kalou will get the nod. Joe Cole is nearing fitness but wont be ready for this game , same with Deco and that is a shame. Still though I think we will have too much for them.

Chelsea 3 - 1 Porto

I think either Kalou or Sturridge will play up-front with Anelka. That or we should play the Christmas formation with Essien, Mikel, Malouda, Lampard and Ballack in midfeild. If Joe Cole is free to play, he should replace either Deco/Mikel (with Essien as the defensive player).

Hopefully, if Kalou/Sturridge plays, we will give Borini a chance up-front, if we are winning with like 30 mins on the clock. It would be curious to see how good the young lad plays with the like of Lamapard and co. I am so thrilled to have him in our CL squad, he looks like a natural goalscorer, and i have alot of faith in him to become the next big thing for us in the next 2 years.

I reckon our team would be the following....

4-4-2 (Diamond)

1. Cech

2. Ivanovic (not entirely sure whether he's injured or not!)

26. Terry ©

6. Carvalho

3. A. Cole

5. Essien

8. Lampard

13. Ballack

20. Deco

39. Anelka

21. Kalou

Subs:

22. Turnbull

35. Belletti

19. Ferreira

41. Hutchinson

12. Mikel

15. Malouda

23. Sturrudge

Falcao of porto is the player to look out for, i have watched him for river plate before and he is a good goal scorer apart from that i think we dont need to worry about anything Jt will do is job on hulk or if they play a 433 cole can do the business tonight, Chelsea 2 Porto 0

I cant do that, BUT i can probably find you a download link after the game. Probably.

I reckon our team would be the following....

4-4-2 (Diamond)

1. Cech

2. Ivanovic (not entirely sure whether he's injured or not!)

26. Terry ©

6. Carvalho

3. A. Cole

5. Essien

8. Lampard

13. Ballack

20. Deco

39. Anelka

21. Kalou

Subs:

22. Turnbull

35. Belletti