Chelsea vs Porto

BlueLion.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you enjoyed your night STEV30, even if the weather was awful :lol:

Haha yea mate it was great, very frusturating game to watch but we got the win so that all i could of asked for. The weather on the other hand haha was a bit of a let down but hey its the second time its rained since ive been here :P

Edited by STEV3O

A tough game in tough conditions. But we come out with the 3 points. We looked a little lost without Drogba at times and i hope we can overcome that what with the ACN and the rest of his CL ban. Passing was poor in general some of which could be put down to the conditions. But i think we did enough to get the win and hopefully we can improve on this performance for Sunday and the rest of the CL group stage.

why are you such a tosser?? Do you not get i come 24 hours around the world to watch the team i love and i want some memories of it?

You've reduced yourself to personal insults already. Ha, petty. I've been next to people before who have their camera out all game, and it really does piss me off, wish people would just leave them behind.

Edited by Cameron

But it in fairness if you havent been to a game/rareley go then nice to have some mermolia type thing however you spell it to take back with ya..in this case photoes

But back to the game yeh our passing was appaling at times!We just seemed to keep passing it back to them

Haha yea mate it was great, very frusturating game to watch but we got the win so that all i could of asked for. The weather on the other hand haha was a bit of a let down but hey its the second time its rained since ive been here :P

Sorry they took your camera of you, what wankers. I suppose they have a set of rules in place which the club have to follow, but still as you're only in this country for a limited period you'd of thought they could make an exception. I'm glad you've enjoyed your stay in the UK, OK you haven't had the best of weathers but at least you've had the chance to watch the Chels play and those memories are something that no one can take away from you.

Sorry they took your camera of you, what wankers. I suppose they have a set of rules in place which the club have to follow, but still as you're only in this country for a limited period you'd of thought they could make an exception. I'm glad you've enjoyed your stay in the UK, OK you haven't had the best of weathers but at least you've had the chance to watch the Chels play and those memories are something that no one can take away from you.

I don't think it's the stewards being 'wankers', that's their job and they just follow it. Though, I am surprised as it's an irregular occurance to see someone's camera get taken away from them.

You've reduced yourself to personal insults already. Ha, petty. I've been next to people before who have their camera out all game, and it really does piss me off, wish people would just leave them behind.

Well lucky you where not next to me... Its none of your business what i do and where i do it. I couldnt give a shit if it pisses you off, im there to take something from the game home to Australia with me.

Well lucky you where not next to me... Its none of your business what i do and where i do it. I couldnt give a shit if it pisses you off, im there to take something from the game home to Australia with me.

If it's none of my business then why on earth are you talking about it on a public forum where I can see your posts? Damn right, lucky I wasn't next to you.

Edited by Cameron

Yea and people like you never have anything good to say so don't comment... I post so people who are on this forum everyday can read some of my thoughts about the night and not have people who post 1 comment every month judge what i do.

Yea and people like you never have anything good to say so don't comment... I post so people who are on this forum everyday can read some of my thoughts about the night and not have people who post 1 comment every month judge what i do.

Very touching St3vo. Your rant about activity and post counts is ... worthless.

Very touching St3vo. Your rant about activity and post counts is ... worthless.

Handbags down :rolleyes:

Anyway, when did he rant about activity and post count? Didn't see anything about that in his post. :chai:

Edited by Joe Cool

Watched this match at home, khmm Essien played not very confidently, Lampard made too many wrong passes, but other players made a great job. In first half the tempo of the game was very high, it was interesting to watch how Chelsea attack's, but on the second half Chelsea played in defence, i don't it was right decision, because on 90+ Porto was able to score, and we would lose 2 points...