Top 5

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprised to see people writing off United. If anything they'll be even stronger this season, everyone is dashing their chances just because they've lost Ronaldo. We all know United - it'll just inspire them on, trying to prove the doubters wrong. Liverpool have sold their midfield linchpin (watch Gerrard's performances suddenly fall), Arsenal have a mean midfield but their defence is lacking, and Man City will take months to gel together - plus their defence is woefully overrated besides Bridge. Can't even see them challenging tbf, they'll go on a decent run but then succumb under the pressure of expectation.

Everyone writing off Arsenal I see. I wouldn't underestimate the scumbags ability to put in a good title run this year. Losing Adebobble will actually improve them, I think. Eduardo is a world class finisher and RVP is a scrote but a talented scrote. Toure and Gallas could never play together anyway, and he lost his form about 3 seasons ago. I think they will return to the form they showed at the beginning of 07/08. The missing link in defensive midfield seems to have been largely solved by the massive step up Song is taking, he has really come along the little shit. I don't know if Vermawhatever can play with Gallas yet, though. Hopefully Rosicknote is crocked all year again.

I really don't think City will impress this season. Adebayor has been absolutely cack in preseason. Tevez, Barry and Given will probably be there most important players.

Man Utd will start badly but bobble there way into the top 3. Liverpool will miss Alonso and Aquilani will be crocked as always.

I can't believe how many people think City are going to jump into the top 4 :o I still think they are miles away from the top 4, who out do them in every position except for GK and have established teams that already gel to some extent. I think they'll struggle to even get 6th personally, there squad is unbalanced and over extended. Sparky doesn't impress me all that much as a manager, either.