blueboy9

He can't but it doesn't matter to myself or any English person I know...if you love your own country you don't feel the need to dog down any others.the rivalry between England and Australia only really exists for the English on the cricket field. Other than that it's just another country on the other side of the world to us.

Same for us. In fact for a while the rivarly even in sport was barely there. You're basically some insignifcant wasteland no one cares about. A wasted power that has faded into nothingness and mediocrity. The way Poms are trying to talk themselves up shows the insecurity. It's like they're trying to impress big brother Australia "Hey, Australia, we're as good as you right? Right?". Lol Pathetic nation. If it weren't for EPL there would be nothing worth mentioning. Like I said it must be downright embarassing a collection of colonies for convicts is a better country than its Motherland. Shows you why so many Poms are flocking to our country to escape the joke that is yours.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same for us. In fact for a while the rivarly even in sport was barely there. You're basically some insignifcant wasteland no one cares about. A wasted power that has faded into nothingness and mediocrity. The way Poms are trying to talk themselves up shows the insecurity. It's like they're trying to impress big brother Australia "Hey, Australia, we're as good as you right? Right?". Lol Pathetic nation. If it weren't for EPL there would be nothing worth mentioning. Like I said it must be downright embarassing a collection of colonies for convicts is a better country than its Motherland. Shows you why so many Poms are flocking to our country to escape the joke that is yours.

Damn bro, he just mentioned that if you are proud of your own country you dont need to dog down another like you did just now. Why the hell do you sound so bitter in 90% of your posts, calling england insignificant wasteland. Was your ancestors actually convicts? do you have some hard feelings towards them or something?

Australia has become a great country for sure but not when people with your views and manner are still in it.

They probably escaped England from its weather ;)

I personally have something i like about both countries. But why the arrogance? is it because you have kangaroos(such a cool animal), nicer overall weather?

Been to both countries and i have to say i would prefer living in London compared to Sydney, dont care too much about weather, but the London accent is nicer on the ear compared to the australian accent. Holy shit, what a piece of work. And the nasally voice..

Honestly you would think that England and Australia are developed countries but i still experienced racism in both, so nothing to brag about.

No need to say anything on this.I'm embarrassed for you. Such bitterness from a kid is sad to see.

do you have some hard feelings towards them or something?

They probably escaped England from its weather ;)

Yes, the inhabitants of the country are idiots. Plus, they escape for more than just the fucking weather. They're fleeing that horrible country for a better one.

No need to say anything on this..

So you've realised what a joke England and you Poms are, Good. My job here is done.

Yes, the inhabitants of the country are idiots. Plus, they escape for more than just the fucking weather. They're fleeing that horrible country for a better one.

You keep saying that australia is the better country but refuse to say why and how its better. I dont think its because you dont want to derail the thread ;)

How many english people have you actually met? in person!

Can you make that kin of judgement, that the inhabitants of the country are idiots, from meeting those few people? If i have only met a handful of australian and one of them is you, would it be fair for me to judge that australia is filled with annoying, arrogant, foulmouthed brats?

Saw the broad incident yesterday night as i've not even seen 1 fucking ball of these Ashes yet. What a legend. It's the umpires decision and if he said not out, he's not out. We've seen many Aussies in the past not walk and look at the Trott and Agar 3rd umpire decisions that went horribly against us. I'm glad he stayed there and i'm glad the Aussies are moaning. What goes around...

Spirit of cricket... at the end of the day it's like football when you're the defender and the ball has blatantly crossed the line (Roy Carroll) and you get rid of it anyway and hope none of the officials has a great view and saw it. Winning is fair more important than the spirit of the game in all sports now. If the referee or an umpire misses it, then it's his fault 100% as it's what he gets paid to do.

anyway 2 days to go, this is still 50/50 for my reckoning.

DRS is for bad, very bad decisions you know are 100% wrong and the Aussies used em on stupid occasions, it's indeed their fault. This is the perfect situation to stop teams throwing them away. Better luck next time with you're appeals. To me, cheating is also appealing for LBW when you know the ball is going down leg side. It happens all the time. Now it would be great is Broad smashed his way to 100 like Agar after he shoulda been out for 6. I'll say it again, what goes around. In fact, didn't you lot create the boomerang? COME ON ENGLAND! Why's KOF been banned? Sure he likes to say a lot of shit but we all know it's because he's upset that Australia are actually not that good an anything anymore therefore is going on the offensive :D

We need to keep the banter, not ban everyone. Unless it's something else he's done and i'm not aware of it.

Dravid yes, Tendulkar no.

in a game in an ODI in Chennai in 2011. Tendulkar walked after getting a thin edge. BTW I did't know cricket was popular in Brazil.

A bit unfair? He's still one of the most accurate umpires out there. Often UDRS go in his favour

He was horrible in our series v England too. I think he didn't have a good CT either but I'm not sure.

Cricket... it is like baseball? Or is it the insect?

notsureifserious.jpg

I know its not very popular globally, and i highly doubt it is followed much in columbia. So if you are being serious, then no not really. Probably easier to google it. :)

And if your not being serious then lol...