blueboy9

Have you been hanging around with Liverpool fans recently? You may have your history, but you're currently going nowhere.

No it's just funny seeing delusional England enjoying this brief little period of success acting like they've been a great side for a long time LOL

This England side is nothing spectacular which makes your delusions even funnier. You think you're the best thing since slice bread LAWL Typical Pom team though, will crash and burn soon enough and have no real spirit. Aussies will be back where we belong. Like it or not, put your delusions aside and recognise we are the Brazil of Cricket. The indisputable best that rises time after time, that has mastered the game.

P.S English Cricket fans remind of Citeh supporters, so hopelessly deluded into thinking they will dominate everything for a long time. Also Citeh has no soul much like the English team.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No it's just funny seeing delusional England enjoying this brief little period of success acting like they've been a great side for a long time LOL

This England side is nothing spectacular which makes your delusions even funnier. You think you're the best thing since slice bread LAWL Typical Pom team though, will crash and burn soon enough and have no real spirit. Aussies will be back where we belong. Like it or not, put your delusions aside and recognise we are the Brazil of Cricket. The indisputable best that rises time after time, that has mastered the game.

P.S English Cricket fans remind of Citeh supporters, so hopelessly deluded into thinking they will dominate everything for a long time. Also Citeh has no soul much like the English team.

You are already where you belong in that convict island of yours.

lol just joking mate :P

It would only derail the thread more and cause more butthurt amongst the Poms (Since it's true). Anyway, better get back on topic.

England will have won 4 of the last 5 ashes should they triumph here. You could argue 1 or 2 is nothing but if they make it 4 out of 5 then that's more than just a bad run.

For the record i don't give two fucks about England, in any sport.

England getting on top now..Aussies dusting off their old history books for comfort like a child reaching for it's special blanket.

Does indeed remind us of Liverpool fans...where only the distant past and predictions of some distant time in the future matters.

Thats a strong claim, mind backing it up with reasons?

He can't but it doesn't matter to myself or any English person I know...if you love your own country you don't feel the need to dog down any others.the rivalry between England and Australia only really exists for the English on the cricket field. Other than that it's just another country on the other side of the world to us.

Broad should have walked, but lets be honest that is easier said than done, especially in an ashes test. I doubt many austrailians would have probably walked.

But one thing is for sure there have been some terrible decisions made in this test.

Broad should have walked, but lets be honest that is easier said than done, especially in an ashes test. I doubt many austrailians would have probably walked.

But one thing is for sure there have been some terrible decisions made in this test.

Tendulkar or Dravid would have walked. Aleem Dar has been a useless umpire in the past year or so, he's been fucking up all decisions.

I saw the Post Tea Session till Bell's catch was dropped (or didn't carry [i didn't see that properly]). England had many close shaves Broad got lucky on several occasions.

Doubt the Aussies get chase down this score. Watson will have to make a huge score. Maybe they ought to send Agar up the order too for the chase.

Tendulkar or Dravid would have walked. Aleem Dar has been a useless umpire in the past year or so, he's been fucking up all decisions.

Yeah. I think Cook, Bairstow and probably even KP would have walked. But i can't blame him too much. Game is on the line. In the Ashes the biggest series in his life. He has a split second to make that decision.