blueboy9

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had started to lose hope during Bopara and Morgan's partnership but as soon as Ishant got both of em out I thought we could win it.

And I had my heart in my mouth when Buttler swung his bat thankfully he completely missed it and got bowled.

btw wasn't Bresnan LBW anyways? According to the BCCI Match Centre Hawk Eye it hits off-stump.

:worship: :worship: :worship: All praise the Almighty Sir Jadeja.

This Ashes series wont be the walk over so many people think. We've not exactly been that great ourselves since getting to number one. The Aussies have a bit of momentum since changing the coach and going back to basics. A few weeks ago i woulda said comfortable win because they were all over the place but i reckon it could be closer than the majority think.

Ashes starts tomorrow, hope to get home by around 4 to catch a couple of hours. Glad it's on Wednesdays instead of Thursdays now because it was idiotic to have day 5 on a Monday.

Ashes starts tomorrow, hope to get home by around 4 to catch a couple of hours. Glad it's on Wednesdays instead of Thursdays now because it was idiotic to have day 5 on a Monday.

I can probably catch the 2nd and 3rd sessions. Hope it's a close series like 2005. Couple of games went down to the wire that year

thought England would have bowled first having won the toss but I'll take batting first.hopefully till tea time tomorrow.crush the Aussies strongest department early in the series,would be great.

If anyone has got a kindle fire..go to type out aussies and see what it auto-corrects too.. :lol: