Dear God No

Well he looks like a fucking alien had a fling with his mother. True, Mourinho didn't play, but he's more the exception. He'd never been out of Israel until he was Portsmouths car park attendant. Even his Israeli counterparts slagged him off, saying he was clueless -except when it came to positioning himself in the way of money, and ingratiating himself to the wealthy and powerful.Theres no way he should take any credit for Chelsea whatsoever. If he's any potential let the cunt manage the reserves , youth team, and see what he can do.
and you still aint replied Esk, sooooo I'll ask you again, if this had happened to the other three would you have found it somewhat humerous?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to ask whether you object to his football experience being from Israel because it's Israel. I'm sorry, but that jumps right out at me.I was certainly far from happy with his appointment, but I don't see any point in getting worked up about it because frankly I can do fuck all about it. We're doing alright so far, no he hasn't changed anything, because that was actually the smartest move any manager could have done. Play the system the players are used to, the players have been successful under, and they will provide wins and performances. If he tried to change everything, purely to stamp his own mark on the team, well that would have been the equivalent of McClaren sacking Beckham from the team. Changes for changes sake. Grant actually made a smart move when he didn't change anything. In January, he has a chance to change things a little bit, and we shall see how that goes, but he can't really make wholesale changes until the summer because the vast majority of players I assume he'll be after will already be playing in the Champions League or have done this season. And I really do think that we will win something this season, a cup of some sort. Grant himself, I don't think he really knows what he's doing, but behind him we have Ten Cate and Clarke and the three of them form a successful group of managers.As long as we are winning at least one trophy each year I'm going to be happy.

and you still aint replied Esk, sooooo I'll ask you again, if this had happened to the other three would you have found it somewhat humerous?
Yeah i am sure i would have done, but i probably would have stopped laughing if they started winning titles. And i am sure the Arsenal and Liverpool fans won't be laughing that hard if we manage to beat them in the next 2 games.....I am not at all "pro Grant", what i am is pro Chelsea and if we are winning i couldn't give a monkeys who is in charge. I have said right from the start i didn't and don't want him in charge of our team - but i am enjoying watching us play and winning at the moment and i have nothing to be upset about.

I have to ask whether you object to his football experience being from Israel because it's Israel. I'm sorry, but that jumps right out at me.I was certainly far from happy with his appointment, but I don't see any point in getting worked up about it because frankly I can do fuck all about it. We're doing alright so far, no he hasn't changed anything, because that was actually the smartest move any manager could have done. Play the system the players are used to, the players have been successful under, and they will provide wins and performances. If he tried to change everything, purely to stamp his own mark on the team, well that would have been the equivalent of McClaren sacking Beckham from the team. Changes for changes sake. Grant actually made a smart move when he didn't change anything. In January, he has a chance to change things a little bit, and we shall see how that goes, but he can't really make wholesale changes until the summer because the vast majority of players I assume he'll be after will already be playing in the Champions League or have done this season. And I really do think that we will win something this season, a cup of some sort. Grant himself, I don't think he really knows what he's doing, but behind him we have Ten Cate and Clarke and the three of them form a successful group of managers.As long as we are winning at least one trophy each year I'm going to be happy.
Bit of a contradiction there - "the smartest move a manager could do'' but " I dont think he knows what hes doing"No need to apologise, it's not because of the Israeli thing -though their foreign policy is straight out of a Waffen SS handbook- I would say the same if he'd never managed outside Sri Lanka or Uganda and his compatriots had slagged him off.McClaren leaving Beckham out was actually a good move at the time as he was overly underperforming. This must be a generational thing and anyone under a certain age tends to think that because it's Chelsea, it must be a good move. As far as one trophy, if we scrape a Carling but finish mid table I wont be happy. With Ten Cate and the squad we could have a very successful period, and it'll be great..but every time he raises his ugly head, and attempts to take credit, it's a sham.

This must be a generational thing and anyone under a certain age tends to think that because it's Chelsea, it must be a good move. As far as one trophy, if we scrape a Carling but finish mid table I wont be happy. With Ten Cate and the squad we could have a very successful period, and it'll be great..but every time he raises his ugly head, and attempts to take credit, it's a sham.
Not much chance of us finishing mid table though is there? No matter who we had come in to take charge of us i would never have thought we would have done as well as we have.The best thing Grant has done is hire Ten Cate, he will make a difference. All i am concerning myself with is watching and Enjoying Chelsea playing and winning - Grants interviews and press conferences? Just dressing that i couldn't care less about.

Bit of a contradiction there - "the smartest move a manager could do'' but " I dont think he knows what hes doing"No need to apologise, it's not because of the Israeli thing -though their foreign policy is straight out of a Waffen SS handbook- I would say the same if he'd never managed outside Sri Lanka or Uganda and his compatriots had slagged him off.McClaren leaving Beckham out was actually a good move at the time as he was overly underperforming. This must be a generational thing and anyone under a certain age tends to think that because it's Chelsea, it must be a good move. As far as one trophy, if we scrape a Carling but finish mid table I wont be happy. With Ten Cate and the squad we could have a very successful period, and it'll be great..but every time he raises his ugly head, and attempts to take credit, it's a sham.
must be a generation thing methinks. Possibly somewhat extreme, but when Roman signed up, we had them all saying you'll be treated like toys, etc, His little plaything, blah, blah, blah. When the official history of Chelsea FC book came out and I read Roman's Foreword I thought to myself "No, This guy takes the club very seriously, I adore this fucker (and yes Elliot, he's a yid too, so cant hate them all eh?)"Now?, I wish Roman would get the fuck out of my club, Take his money and his wee collection of yid mates with him, holding open the door for Kenyon and Buck too. I would honestly rather "do a Leeds" than see my club become the standing joke it is now. And Elliot, Yid as in Jock, Paddy and Taff so get back in your pram

Now?, I wish Roman would get the fuck out of my club, Take his money and his wee collection of yid mates with him, holding open the door for Kenyon and Buck too. I would honestly rather "do a Leeds" than see my club become the standing joke it is now.
Yes, and he can take his nice transfer kitty with him that has rebuild this team into a genuine World Class team, his brand new training facitiy - we can go back to the run down dump at harlington, the brand new state of the art training building with top of the range medical facilities, and then he can take the newly developed world class academy as well.....Please, Roman has done more for this club than anyone - every other team would sell their souls to have Roman owning their club.. And here we are wanting to get rid of him.I am pretty sure that other teams do not regard us as a joke - no one still would want to draw us in the CL and Arsenal and Man Utd will be watching their backsides in the league as well.

Yes, and he can take his nice transfer kitty with him that has rebuild this team into a genuine World Class team, his brand new training facitiy - we can go back to the run down dump at harlington, the brand new state of the art training building with top of the range medical facilities, and then he can take the newly developed world class academy as well.....Please, Roman has done more for this club than anyone - every other team would sell their souls to have Roman owning their club.. And here we are wanting to get rid of him.I am pretty sure that other teams do not regard us as a joke - no one still would want to draw us in the CL and Arsenal and Man Utd will be watching their backsides in the league as well.
No, I wouldn't want Roman to go. The difference between him and Lerner, the Glazer inbreds, Gillet, Hicks, Gaydemark and other ..er Jewish..owners, is that he has so much money he's not in it for a return. He genuinely loves his football, whereas the others just see the clubs as surefire stockbroker winners.The only criticsm I'd have is being susceptible to goldiggers and possible interfering on the pitch. In reality he's entitled to do that, he owns the fucking club. He could go mental and burn it down if he wanted.

Yeah, bit of a contradiction. Don't really fully agree with the latter statement I made. I disagree about the Beckham thing, I think it was a bad move to write him off completely. He still deserved to be in the squad, just not as a starter. And when I said I'd be happy with one trophy a season, I meant to imply that we still do well in the league every year and win a cup then I'd be happy enough.

No, I wouldn't want Roman to go. The difference between him and Lerner, the Glazer inbreds, Gillet, Hicks, Gaydemark and other ..er Jewish..owners, is that he has so much money he's not in it for a return. He genuinely loves his football, whereas the others just see the clubs as surefire stockbroker winners.The only criticsm I'd have is being susceptible to goldiggers and possible interfering on the pitch. In reality he's entitled to do that, he owns the fucking club. He could go mental and burn it down if he wanted.
Exactly, his commitment to the club is there for all to see. The part about him being susceptible to interfering is possible, although a lot of what has been said is just paper talk - it was a mistake to appoint Grant 100% when we could have got a top class manager in no doubt. For me that is his only mistake, and even that at the moment is paying off.

Exactly, his commitment to the club is there for all to see. The part about him being susceptible to interfering is possible, although a lot of what has been said is just paper talk - it was a mistake to appoint Grant 100% when we could have got a top class manager in no doubt. For me that is his only mistake, and even that at the moment is paying off.
At the moment things seem to be as if Mourinho was still there. You can imagine Mourinho, speaking to each player in turn when he left, urging them to carry on as per usual. That, along with, Clarke, Ten Cats, Lampards and Terrys cohesive team talks has kept the SW6 ship on course. This weekend could be a bit of an iceberg, and close season will any jump ship ? Keeping with the Titanic metaphor, the captain shot himself ..I'll load Grants revolver for him.

How is it paying off exactly? Its already been said countless times it wouldnt matter who was managing the club right now since its still Jose's team playing with Jose's mentality. The fact Grant hasn't bored the arse off them all and turned them into a bunch of unmotivated retards yet is just down to time scale, give it time.I'm still undecided about Roman. I totally respect his investment in the club because it allowed us to make that step up, gave us facilities befitting a top club and ultimately gave us Mourinho in the first place. On the other hand I think the way the whole Jose thing was handled (all very snide and underhand imo) showed a total lack of respect on his part. Of course its his club and he can do whatever he likes with it as FB's already said, but alienating supporters in that way wasnt his smartest move. In fact, how anyone can say his only mistake was hiring Grant is beyond me. Forcing players on a manager who clearly knows how to manage a team successfully? Suddenly deciding to penny pinch (allegedly) when its clearly going to make that managers job an awful lot harder? Bringing in someone to snoop around the training ground while rearranging the cones? And how about blatantly not supporting the most successful manager we've ever had because 1) he had a personality and 2) because the successful, winning football, just wasnt sexy enough? I just don't see how any of that was done in the best interests of CFC.
This weekend could be a bit of an iceberg, and close season will any jump ship ? Keeping with the Titanic metaphor, the captain shot himself ..I'll load Grants revolver for him.
Personally I'd rewrite Titanic and shoot the fucker myself. Edited by misschief

How is it paying off exactly? Its already been said countless times it wouldnt matter who was managing the club right now since its still Jose's team playing with Jose's mentality. The fact Grant hasn't bored the arse off them all and turned them into a bunch of unmotivated retards yet is just down to time scale, give it time.I'm still undecided about Roman. I totally respect his investment in the club because it allowed us to make that step up, gave us facilities befitting a top club and ultimately gave us Mourinho in the first place. On the other hand I think the way the whole Jose thing was handled (all very snide and underhand imo) showed a total lack of respect on his part. Of course its his club and he can do whatever he likes with it as FB's already said, but alienating supporters in that way wasnt his smartest move. In fact, how anyone can say his only mistake was hiring Grant is beyond me. Forcing players on a manager who clearly knows how to manage a team successfully? Suddenly deciding to penny pinch (allegedly) when its clearly going to make that managers job an awful lot harder? Bringing in someone to snoop around the training ground while rearranging the cones? And how about blatantly not supporting the most successful manager we've ever had because 1) he had a personality and 2) because the successful, winning football, just wasnt sexy enough? I just don't see how any of that was done in the best interests of CFC.Personally I'd rewrite Titanic and shoot the fucker myself.
LOL, couldnt have put it better myself. In simple terms, It was in spite of Roman that we won the two cups last season, In fact, if he'd backed Jose in January we would probably have retained the title as well, Jose asked for signings in January when we had Terry and Cech out, but Roman had a tantrum and spat his dummy out. And he cant blame Jose for overspending as it was his own choice to badger the life out of Sheva to sign at a frankly ridiculous transfer fee, A fee that could have paid out for Alves and then some.

Guest Lampards Bitch

As far as I am concerned Roman does love Chelsea FC but he is being hugely mis-lead by the likes of Kenyon and Buck. No doubt he has people rabbiting in both ears on what he should do. Why he is listening to them I dont know. Any sane man would never of let Jose go at all.Grant, well he is caught in a crossfire tbh. Be fair Roman has appointed him manager and I highly doubt he would turn down the offer to manage a club with world class players. The guy hasn't a clue wtf he is doing.It is blatant Clarke and Ten Cate are doing the job. You ever watch the body language of Steve Clarke? He turns his back on Grant as he watches the game with out a clue and probably calculating how much he can spend on xmas for sitting there doing nothing. Before the whole dug out were as one and you could sense the team spirit.Btw peeps, in January I was saying what you were all saying about Roman, Jose etc (those of you who remember my arguement with someone, I wish they were here now)

Edited by Lampards Bitch

well he's signed, there aint a god damn thing any of you can do about it. Get on with it, shut the fuck up and support him, even if Hitler was Chelsea's manager, i would support him, hes our manager for christ sake, this thread is absolute madness and insane (but most of you are a buch of twats anyway so i can forgive you for that). In 1 year or 18 months, you can post about how shit or how good a manager he is. If we have won the Champions league, League, fa cup or Every fucking thing by then, you ppl would be a bit quiet wouldnt you. Ah no, stupid me, you'll just say Clarke and Ten-Cate won it ;) so this guy can't win. Because he's not a big name, he's automatically a cunt, classy.

well he's signed, there aint a god damn thing any of you can do about it. Get on with it, shut the fuck up and support him, even if Hitler was Chelsea's manager, i would support him, hes our manager for christ sake, this thread is absolute madness and insane (but most of you are a buch of twats anyway so i can forgive you for that). In 1 year or 18 months, you can post about how shit or how good a manager he is. If we have won the Champions league, League, fa cup or Every fucking thing by then, you ppl would be a bit quiet wouldnt you. Ah no, stupid me, you'll just say Clarke and Ten-Cate won it ;) so this guy can't win. Because he's not a big name, he's automatically a cunt, classy.
Easy tiger,i ain't been on here for the past couple of weeks,people are still having a moan over Grunt.I must of missed alot.