Dear God No

Guest Lampards Bitch

It doesn't take a genius to realise the fact Grant hasn't a clue. OK the lads are of Jose's era but when Jose came some were of Ranieri's era and Jose moulded them into a winning team. Grant has not made one significant adjustment to the team to make it his.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't take a genius to realise the fact Grant hasn't a clue. OK the lads are of Jose's era but when Jose came some were of Ranieri's era and Jose moulded them into a winning team. Grant has not made one significant adjustment to the team to make it his.
Well said..When Jose came in he instantly made our defence solid. We were winning 1-0 almost every week and we built up the mentality of if we get in front we will win, and we worked from there.

Guest Lampards Bitch
I just wonder how we'd cope if we hadnt got Steve Clarke.Think he's helped a lot knowing how Jose would do things
can't you see from your own sentence there that Grant isn't doing anything?

can't you see from your own sentence there that Grant isn't doing anything?
Which makes it even more worrying.Get the feeling as much as he loves Chelsea,when Jose gets a job Clarke will go there then we could be in trouble.He's gana have his chance to prove himself in the window,then we'll see how screwed we are if at all.Long as he doesnt make pointless buys,players for postions we really dont need all be good

Well said..When Jose came in he instantly made our defence solid. We were winning 1-0 almost every week and we built up the mentality of if we get in front we will win, and we worked from there.
Funny, but after the game today Andy Gray was saying (and for once I agreed with him) that the top clubs seem to be adopting the mentality of playing 'to not lose at any cost' now, and thats something that just seems to have crept in this season. Why? because the other managers have enough respect for Jose to appreciate that his style worked maybe? The exception seems to be Arsenal who, without doubt go for that 2nd or even 3rd goal instead of trying to protect a 1-0, but we've yet to see where that leads them this year. Strange thing is, we were slated for playing defensively under Mourinho and yet the pundits dont have a problem with either of the red shite doing it.

I base my opinion from what I've read in this thread. Little kids in there early teens crying about the loss of Jose.I won't be singing Avram's name just yet, maybe in due course. If we win the Premiership or the CL this year then yes I will.People here are too quick to jump the gun. If we win the CL this year most people will fall in love with the guy. That's an absolute fact… I know I will.Let's just wait until the end of the season before we start talking like this?
I hope your not implying i'm one of those little kids.And as for singing Grant's name,i think you'll be on your own there.i 100% agree with most people on here that Grant was made manager because he's Roman's buddy,nothing else.

Guest Lampards Bitch
Not many Grant lovers on here Cara.Even his interviews make me cringe,can't even string two words together

well my comment was to the minority! btw cheers for that text earlier of Rooney that was great!

honestly i'm not a Grant lover. I just want the grinch to be called a prick after he's fucked us up and not before. Ive been called some terrible things in my 21 year old life, but Grant lover is waaaaay to far!

Guest Lampards Bitch
No probs mate.Was going to send you another one of Grant compared to Uncle Fester :rolleyes:

i thought Butch (ray wilkins) is more like uncle fester!

my comment wasnt aimed souly and directly at you Ollie :rolleyes:

I hope your not implying i'm one of those little kids.And as for singing Grant's name,i think you'll be on your own there.i 100% agree with most people on here that Grant was made manager because he's Roman's buddy,nothing else.

"Little Kid"? you wanker, you are joking, if you have any self respect you will get yourself up to Old Trafford or the Library with haste, 30 years plus of (properly) supporting my team you gormless cunt.

No coffee around you can smell?

The growing majority, myself, Misschief, MikeCFC, FB, Tri-Blue, etc are, more or less of the same opinion and none of us are camera carriers, cheeky cunt.

Only the Yoghurt Knitters (alright Esk?!) are still in denial

Edited by changingman2000

"Little Kid"? you wanker, you are joking, if you have any self respect you will get yourself up to Old Trafford or the Library with haste, 30 years plus of (properly) supporting my team you gormless cunt.

No coffee around you can smell?

The growing majority, myself, Misschief, MikeCFC, FB, Tri-Blue, etc are, more or less of the same opinion and none of us are camera carriers, cheeky cunt.

Only the Yoghurt Knitters (alright Esk?!) are still in denial

Mate,you quoted the wrong fella,i was actually agreeing with you :rolleyes:

for the record,i'm a bit pissed as well :rolleyes: