Dear God No

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lampards Bitch

No its obvious Grant hasnt a scooby. erm have the lads changed the way they play.............erm no. They still play the way Jose told them too and Clarke knows all too well that way. Christ sake I would go as far as saying the players them selves are taking control!

well he's signed, there aint a god damn thing any of you can do about it. Get on with it, shut the fuck up and support him, even if Hitler was Chelsea's manager, i would support him, hes our manager for christ sake, this thread is absolute madness and insane (but most of you are a buch of twats anyway so i can forgive you for that). In 1 year or 18 months, you can post about how shit or how good a manager he is. If we have won the Champions league, League, fa cup or Every fucking thing by then, you ppl would be a bit quiet wouldnt you. Ah no, stupid me, you'll just say Clarke and Ten-Cate won it :whistling: so this guy can't win. Because he's not a big name, he's automatically a cunt, classy.
WTF? I hope you were pissed when you posted this because you're bang out of order here. Its a forum, people exchange opinions not insults. Get over yourself.

well he's signed, there aint a god damn thing any of you can do about it. Get on with it, shut the fuck up and support him, even if Hitler was Chelsea's manager, i would support him, hes our manager for christ sake, this thread is absolute madness and insane (but most of you are a buch of twats anyway so i can forgive you for that). In 1 year or 18 months, you can post about how shit or how good a manager he is. If we have won the Champions league, League, fa cup or Every fucking thing by then, you ppl would be a bit quiet wouldnt you. Ah no, stupid me, you'll just say Clarke and Ten-Cate won it :whistling: so this guy can't win. Because he's not a big name, he's automatically a cunt, classy.
1. I will not shut the fuck up.2. I am not a twat3. Why post in 18 months about how shit he is when we can do it now. People are deluded if they think that Grant is the sole reason why we are were we are in the league, C/L or whatever. 4. I would bet any money I had to say that Grant would never have got a look in at any other club considered to be one of the big boys in Europe. 5. His winning streak is a smoke screen for his ineptness. The players are playing like Jose had them playing, he's done fuck all to warrant his contract.6. I will continue to slate this buffoon until I see fit.

1. I will not shut the fuck up.2. I am not a twat3. Why post in 18 months about how shit he is when we can do it now. People are deluded if they think that Grant is the sole reason why we are were we are in the league, C/L or whatever. 4. I would bet any money I had to say that Grant would never have got a look in at any other club considered to be one of the big boys in Europe. 5. His winning streak is a smoke screen for his ineptness. The players are playing like Jose had them playing, he's done fuck all to warrant his contract.6. I will continue to slate this buffoon until I see fit.
Stands to his feet and wildly applauds this effortStill, at least he called us "Classy"

I will not shut the fuck up.2. I am not a twat3. Why post in 18 months about how shit he is when we can do it now. People are deluded if they think that Grant is the sole reason why we are were we are in the league, C/L or whatever.4. I would bet any money I had to say that Grant would never have got a look in at any other club considered to be one of the big boys in Europe.5. His winning streak is a smoke screen for his ineptness. The players are playing like Jose had them playing, he's done fuck all to warrant his contract.6. I will continue to slate this buffoon until I see fit.
good call Edited by STEV3O

People slating this haven't got a clue, and more than likely just started following the club because of JM...
And what do you base that opinion on?.If only you knew the REAL reason why most Chelsea fans are against Grunt.Shows how long you've been supporting the club,eh?I take it you'll be singing Avram's name at SB then?Thought not.

And what do you base that opinion on?.If only you knew the REAL reason why most Chelsea fans are against Grunt.Shows how long you've been supporting the club,eh?I take it you'll be singing Avram's name at SB then?Thought not.
I base my opinion from what I’ve read in this thread. Little kids in there early teens crying about the loss of Jose.I won’t be singing Avram’s name just yet, maybe in due course. If we win the Premiership or the CL this year then yes I will. People here are too quick to jump the gun. If we win the CL this year most people will fall in love with the guy. That’s an absolute fact… I know I will. Let’s just wait until the end of the season before we start talking like this?

I'll form more of an opion I think when he adds to the team.At the mo really its still Jose team,Jose style etc no change.When he makes signings then will prob form more of an opion.At the mo though peed off lol!He couldnt inspire today.Couldnt do a Jose and turn the game around.

I base my opinion from what I’ve read in this thread. Little kids in there early teens crying about the loss of Jose.I won’t be singing Avram’s name just yet, maybe in due course. If we win the Premiership or the CL this year then yes I will. People here are too quick to jump the gun. If we win the CL this year most people will fall in love with the guy. That’s an absolute fact… I know I will. Let’s just wait until the end of the season before we start talking like this?
Little kids????? Oh thats priceless, that really is. Someone clearly didnt check any profiles. :):P As a general rule its the older supporters who have the problem with Grant. Maybe something to do with the club we've supported for years being made a mockery of? We're not naive enough to think an untried coach is going to win so much as an argument this season, never mind the CL and Im sure I dont only speak for myself when I say its very sad to hear supporters say winning the Prem or CL is the sole reason to support a manager - Im assuming you didnt sing Jose's name last season? And fall in love with Grant? Fact? If that ever happened in my lifetime I'd personally have myself committed because I'd have to have completely lost my mind. Fact!

Little kids????? Oh thats priceless, that really is. Someone clearly didnt check any profiles. I assumed it was little kids from what I was reading, I didn't check any profiles. As a general rule its the older supporters who have the problem with Grant. Maybe something to do with the club we've supported for years being made a mockery of? Why do you have a problem with Grant? He's been successful so far. Give him a chance. ATLEAST until the end of the season for Christ sake. We're not naive enough to think an untried coach is going to win so much as an argument this season, never mind the CL We look good in the CL and I think we're second favourites to win it… and Im sure I dont only speak for myself when I say its very sad to hear supporters say winning the Prem or CL is the sole reason to support a manager - Im assuming you didnt sing Jose's name last season? I support any manager that comes to Chelsea, hence why I'm sticking up for Grant. Winning the Prem or the CL will gain Grant support from the people that pose as Chelsea fans. And fall in love with Grant? Fact? If that ever happened in my lifetime I'd personally have myself committed because I'd have to have completely lost my mind. Fact! I know he's not as good looking as Jose but this is Football. Get over him woman. :)

Why do you have a problem with Grant? He's been successful so far. Give him a chance. ATLEAST until the end of the season for Christ sake.We look good in the CL and I think we're second favourites to win it…
How's he been successful? managing a string of results against average opposition. So what happens when he plays the top 2? Oh thats right, he's not successful. I didnt think he was qualified to do the job at the start and I havent seen anything to changed my opinion so why wait til the end of the season? I honestly dont think we'll have won a single trophy by then anyway.
I support any manager that comes to Chelsea, hence why I'm sticking up for Grant. Winning the Prem or the CL will gain Grant support from the people that pose as Chelsea fans.
Well then I guess I'll have to continue posing as a Chelsea fan without supporting Grant, nobody seems to have sussed me out as a glory hunter yet.
I know he's not as good looking as Jose but this is Football. Get over him woman. :)
LMAO. Maybe I'll support the next manager if he's good looking. Obviously a vital qualification for us girlies.

I support any manager that comes to Chelsea, hence why I'm sticking up for Grant. Winning the Prem or the CL will gain Grant support from the people that pose as Chelsea fans.
I've been posing for 18 years then....................I think that entitles me to have a say if I think Grant is a twat or not. :)

Guest Lampards Bitch

The bloke looked fucking clueless today. Now Roman can see the shit has hit the fan. We all know damn well If Jose was still here we would of dug deep to get a result. I know it's still the same players etc but Grant isn't exactly effective in a team.BTW I never liked Ruud Gullit as our Manager even though he won the FA Cup with us. Just because someone is at Chelsea doesnt mean to say I have to like them or get behind them. Any one like Peter Kenyon...................no didnt think so

The bloke looked fucking clueless today. Now Roman can see the shit has hit the fan. We all know damn well If Jose was still here we would of dug deep to get a result. I know it's still the same players etc but Grant isn't exactly effective in a team.
Agree.We hadnt lost to them since Jose became manager.He goes and look what happened.He managed to get a draw with 10 men!Ok one of them was Essien but still cant see Grant giving out the same talk Jose did.It proves really the manager helps wins titles not money and ok when Jose left we werent in a great postion but we werent far from the top.

yeah but again, you can't blame him for losing 1-0 to a team like Arsenal away, if SWP had scored we wouldve probably drawn, i dont think its grant's fault he missed that chance. Its also not his fault that Drogba and Essien were injured and John Terry got injured. We still played very well in the second half. P.S Regarding this thread, all i am saying is one thing. PLEASE.... comment on Grant after we see what he does in the transfer window in a few weeks at least. I understand where some of you are coming from but its not his team yet, all he is doing is picking Jose's starting XI, nothing has changed. I don't know how you can judge him because you have absolutelly no idea what kind of manager he is. I make hasty posts when i'm pissed off and i'll appologise for the posts i have made in here. I see my Chelsea team doing well and i'm happy about that. I see no reason to vent anger at our manager when i don't know what he has or hasnt done. I'm as pissed off as all of you that he was appointed, trust me, but i'm just giving him a chance, as fans, you should do the same.

I to aint gana comment on him till he's put in an input and brought in some players and said before hoping this time Roman will open his pockets a little bit.Dont think that helped us really.Dont think either its helped then SWP hasnt had as much play time mainly due to Joe Cole.Cant be helped but still.If nothing changes even with new players,shows mainly what a mistake has been made.Or may judge more when we play the top 4 at home.Needs to prove himself then defo or risk slaughterIn all honesty once Grant came didnt think we'd be anywhere near the top lol.