Dear God No

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lampards Bitch

tbh its plain to see Steve Clarke, Ten Cate and the players are managing themselves. WE havent bloody well changed the way we played. We are still playing the way Jose moulded them to imo

I'm getting heartedly fucked off with people telling me to "get off his case", he is THE most undeserving manager around, would the Arse have done it?, Man Ure? ANYONE?? I can only assume that its the "younger" fans who are backing this cunt.In my time supporting Chels, the only "unique" manager al la Grant was Bobby Campbell who seemed to come from nowhere but get us promoted and top five in second season, at least he had some sort of football background.So, for all those "people" who are having a dig at me, just answer..would Arsenal?, Man Ure? Liverpool?answers on the back of a stamp

hiavram didn't deserve to get what his get. the player is mainly mourinho signing and the tactical changes is a copycat of mourinho's style. he always said it takes time to play attacking football, but until now there is no sign of attacking football that he has promised for. while portsmouth attacking play is much more better this season. they have the same coaching team but minus their director of football, the co*ksucker, mr grant. he get his job at portsmouth because he is the friend of the owner. And now i really believe he suck d*ck to get what his got, because he really didn't have the credential nor potential to be any premier league team manager.

WTF is going on.. the guy is an absolute nutcase. He knows NOTHING about tactics or man management or anything for that matter.. this is fucking ridiculouswhy the fuck aren't we looking to get people like Capello (well now he's at England) or Lippi or someone who actually has the fucking credentials to lead a top European team. fuck it

His staff around him, Ten Cates, Clarke etc will earn his millions for him. All he has to do is the wanky press conferences where he bumbles away in faltering English -which is apparently better than he lets on - desperate to hide his lack of football knowledge. 'Well its like this, but it's also like this'. All the time having slight digs at Mourinho.Come on Grant, now you've leeched onto Abramovich, and secured a multi-million pound fortune for you and your urine drinking wife -can't you do us all a favour and fuck off back to Israel ?

To be fair, as long as we deliver on the pitch, I can't give a rat's ass if Grant stays or not. Ultimately its the players that have the final stay, and as long as we continue to fight, I will be happy. I don't mind Grant at all, afterall since he has "taken over" we've had a decent spell of results. Let's see what the future brings.

Was always going to happen wasn't it. Considering the run of results we have had he was going to be given the contract at some stage. I certainly hope the results keep going in exactly the same way they are and we pick up a cup or 2 at the end of the season, which i never thought would be realistic after Jose left no matter who was put in charge....

It's ok to say it doesn't matter who's in charge as long as we're winning, and I suppose if Abramovich wants to waste a few more million it's up to him. What grates is how he will take credit for it, and how the press say how Chelsea have done ''under Grant''. Fucking winds me right up.Ok scenario, we win the Champions League and Premiership with Ten Cates , Clarkeand with Po Faced Grant in the middle. The press give him the credit etc, as do our 'younger' fans.Do you think Arsenal, Man you, Liverpool, or any other major club in the world would have him as manager even then?? Absolutely no way, they're not stupid, they know that he's just an ugly cardboard cut out and has zero quality. Hes there for the cash , nothing else.

It's ok to say it doesn't matter who's in charge as long as we're winning, and I suppose if Abramovich wants to waste a few more million it's up to him. What grates is how he will take credit for it, and how the press say how Chelsea have done ''under Grant''. Fucking winds me right up.Ok scenario, we win the Champions League and Premiership with Ten Cates , Clarkeand with Po Faced Grant in the middle. The press give him the credit etc, as do our 'younger' fans.Do you think Arsenal, Man you, Liverpool, or any other major club in the world would have him as manager even then?? Absolutely no way, they're not stupid, they know that he's just an ugly cardboard cut out and has zero quality. Hes there for the cash , nothing else.
At the end of the day if we are successful with him in charge he will earn a big reputation from that, of course. Also it's not as if he has NEVER coached football before, he has been doing it most of his life, OK the highest point up till now was managing Israel and he certainly shouldn't have been considered for the Chelsea job, but we have hired a lot more underqualified people in the past.

Well said that man, my sentiments word for word..............and I'm still waiting for the "Grant Disciples" on this forum to get back to me on "would Liverpool, Man Ure or The arse have done what we did with this fucking clown?"Silence is indeed golden

At the end of the day if we are successful with him in charge he will earn a big reputation from that, of course. Also it's not as if he has NEVER coached football before, he has been doing it most of his life, OK the highest point up till now was managing Israel and he certainly shouldn't have been considered for the Chelsea job, but we have hired a lot more underqualified people in the past.
Really? Like who?

Gullit, Vialli, Hoddle.......Even Docherty and Sexton were new to management and hadn't managed at a club close to ours when they came
tell me your joking, they had all played in our league's and had learned and worked under top managers. Everyone's got to start somewhere but they had the experience from playing in the league and/or learning from some of the best managers in the game, ever.And Grant has done what exactly? oh aye thats right, the Yid league and national team, dandy ho. Esk, your wasting your time mate, he's a fucking bum boy who has literally slithered up to where he is, and I, for one, find that insulting in the extreme that such a shambolic act has happened at our club. Lets be honest about this, if this had happened to the scousers, the arse or Manure we would be absolutely pissing ourselves, right?

Gullit, Vialli, Hoddle.......Even Docherty and Sexton were new to management and hadn't managed at a club close to ours when they came
The difference being they were their own men, and had been expert players in the main. They managed the team basically single handed, arrived on merit, without worming their way in and without a highly skilled entourage overseeing their every move. Grant reminds me of Blackadders Queen Elizabeth 1st.They also created a good team from basically nothing and extremely limited resources.Grant is the tramp who's inherited a Rolls Royce with chauffeurs, mechanics, valets, and yet people are saying '' Ooooh !! did you build it yourself and drive it ? Aren't you clever ??''

Being a great player doesn't mean you will be a great coach.Hate him as much as you like, i am not trying to change your mind. The point i am making is that it isn't as if he is completely Alien to the world of football management and has been around it a very long time.

Being a great player doesn't mean you will be a great coach.Hate him as much as you like, i am not trying to change your mind. The point i am making is that it isn't as if he is completely Alien to the world of football management and has been around it a very long time.
Well he looks like a fucking alien had a fling with his mother. True, Mourinho didn't play, but he's more the exception. He'd never been out of Israel until he was Portsmouths car park attendant. Even his Israeli counterparts slagged him off, saying he was clueless -except when it came to positioning himself in the way of money, and ingratiating himself to the wealthy and powerful.Theres no way he should take any credit for Chelsea whatsoever. If he's any potential let the cunt manage the reserves , youth team, and see what he can do.