Dear God No

the game against arsenal should be a reality check to mr roman. your friendly manager are shite. after all of his years wasting on learning how to manage and coach a football team, and to motivate a team, the tactical he imployed were shite and our players lost their confidence before the game ended. any of the avram loving team have a say on these (eskweston, dan, ollie).

we seem to be taken 100 'steps' (grant's favorite word) behind when we were under avram, and we didn't seem to be progressing as a football team. that is why there is no other team, even the division two team wouldn't even thinking of hiring him, and the only team wants to hire him is portsmouth where the owner is his friends, and look how good portsmouth is this season as avram grant is no longer a burden to them.

so avram, you can fuck right off now. go and search for a new rich, jewish club owner, sucked him up like you did to roman and gaydamak.

and i prefer roman to be our manager than that avram 'roman's bitch' grant. at least he is very10x successfull in his business. come on roman go and get a uefa coaching licence. i hear it is easy to get at Israel!!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the game against arsenal should be a reality check to mr roman. your friendly manager are shite. after all of his years wasting on learning how to manage and coach a football team, and to motivate a team, the tactical he imployed were shite and our players lost their confidence before the game ended. any of the avram loving team have a say on these (eskweston, dan, ollie).

we seem to be taken 100 'steps' (grant's favorite word) behind when we were under avram, and we didn't seem to be progressing as a football team. that is why there is no other team, even the division two team wouldn't even thinking of hiring him, and the only team wants to hire him is portsmouth where the owner is his friends, and look how good portsmouth is this season as avram grant is no longer a burden to them.

so avram, you can fuck right off now. go and search for a new rich, jewish club owner, sucked him up like you did to roman and gaydamak.

and i prefer roman to be our manager than that avram 'roman's bitch' grant. at least he is very10x successfull in his business. come on roman go and get a uefa coaching licence. i hear it is easy to get at Israel!!

This guy is growing on me thumbsup.gif as the rise against Grant continues at pace!

Edited by changingman2000

tell me your joking, they had all played in our league's and had learned and worked under top managers. Everyone's got to start somewhere but they had the experience from playing in the league and/or learning from some of the best managers in the game, ever.

And Grant has done what exactly? oh aye thats right, the Yid league and national team, dandy ho. Esk, your wasting your time mate, he's a fucking bum boy who has literally slithered up to where he is, and I, for one, find that insulting in the extreme that such a shambolic act has happened at our club.

Lets be honest about this, if this had happened to the scousers, the arse or Manure we would be absolutely pissing ourselves, right?

Exactly, everyone has to start somewhere. Grant didn't begin his management at Barcelona or Milan, so I suppose that makes him a worser coach.

Don't get me wrong, I wish Mourinho was still here. I don't mind Grant, but the way he comes in makes me suspicious of him. But I'm willing to give the man a chance, and so should true Chelsea supporters. They should be supporting their club and manager, not asking for his head.

No, he's there by default. Big difference. Only a foolish Chelsea supporter would back him 'because hes there'.

The other difference is that he cant manage a thing on his own, he needed to take over a club and squad that was at it's pinnacle, and then have people either side of him who know what they're doing.

How come we dont need a ''Director of Football'' any more ??

All he does is give meaningless press comments, wear poor imitation 'Mourinho' clothing, and stare intensely pretending he knows what hes doing. Kick the fucker out ASAP.

But I'm willing to give the man a chance, and so should true Chelsea supporters. They should be supporting their club and manager, not asking for his head.

So because I dislike Grant I am not a true Chelsea supporter ??? :)

I do support the club or it wouldnt bother me so much.

The best way I can describe it is if your parents got divorced and your mother started dating some guy who hung around the local off licence, no job, no prospects, nothing. He moves into your house and makes himself comfortable trying to be Mr Big Bollocks. Helping himself to the beers in the fridge, the food in the cupboards and using all the hot water.

Kind of pisses me off thumbsup.gif

The best way I can describe it is if your parents got divorced and your mother started dating some guy who hung around the local off licence, no job, no prospects, nothing. He moves into your house and makes himself comfortable trying to be Mr Big Bollocks. Helping himself to the beers in the fridge, the food in the cupboards and using all the hot water.

..and pisses in the sink, even when it's full of washing up, touches up your sister, shits the bed, and is a closet Spurs fan.

Exactly, everyone has to start somewhere. Grant didn't begin his management at Barcelona or Milan, so I suppose that makes him a worser coach.

Don't get me wrong, I wish Mourinho was still here. I don't mind Grant, but the way he comes in makes me suspicious of him. But I'm willing to give the man a chance, and so should true Chelsea supporters. They should be supporting their club and manager, not asking for his head.

Y'know what, there's a few on here who say theyre sick of the anti-Grant brigade but what I'm sick of is hearing the tripe that unless you support the spineless wonder then you cant be a true supporter. What utter crap that is. The reason some of us will never support him is exactly because of our support for Chelsea. Right now, he's masquerading as a manager and ripping the club off for a contract to the tune of god knows how much. He's a fraud, he aint got a clue what he's doing and when he fucks up, lets see how many 'true supporters' jump back off his bandwagon.

so you telling us, we hate grant and we are not true Chelsea fans? we support Chelsea as a club, not grant, as all you grant-lover always said, we should support Chelsea not mourinho's Chelsea. we are a club with big ambition, not a club for any rookie manager to learn their trade.

by the way it still mourinho's team, the starting line up, substitutions, tactical changes are a photocopied of mourinho's era. the only different is we lack winning mentality, the player still work hard though. so i don't see avram will improve us.

it is a little bit funny that not a single club outside israel were interested of hiring him as their manager.

We all a true Chelsea supporter..forever. :) Im really hope Jose was here but everything is changing now. Contract for another four years was really pissed me off as he didn't show a great result for this season plus nothing improvement in my opinion. Jose mangement in this club is the best as far as i can see now. We do win two season in epl..for the first time and that was a history and jose is the manager.

:P

Never cleans the bath after him, leaves pubes in the soap, uses your toothbrush and toothpaste. Just sits and farts all day, rambling utter bollocks from sun up - to sun down. Dressed like a cunt and has a face like a robbers dog......

....But enough about Avram

Never cleans the bath after him, leaves pubes in the soap, uses your toothbrush and toothpaste. Just sits and farts all day, rambling utter bollocks from sun up - to sun down. Dressed like a cunt and has a face like a robbers dog......

....But enough about Avram

You like him really dont you.

Deep down.