Dear God No

As Reported on Sky news tonight..Grant has just signed a four year contract. Fuck sake, Just goes to show that Roman is indeed a stupid wanker of the highest order.I now sadly wish for a poor run of results to show the pair of them up for what they are "c*nts"

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marvellous. Wonder whether Roman still thinks he's worth the investment at the end of the season when there's nothing shiny to show for it? Because without a doubt he'll get found out eventually. Anyone can wing it in a job for a certain period of time if all they do is talk about it while others do the actual grafting, its when the going gets tough you find out what theyre made of. Grant aint had to face particularly tough opposition yet or cope with an injury ravaged squad that requires a lot of skilled improvisation to manage............give it time!

Marvellous. Wonder whether Roman still thinks he's worth the investment at the end of the season when there's nothing shiny to show for it? Because without a doubt he'll get found out eventually. Anyone can wing it in a job for a certain period of time if all they do is talk about it while others do the actual grafting, its when the going gets tough you find out what theyre made of. Grant aint had to face particularly tough opposition yet or cope with an injury ravaged squad that requires a lot of skilled improvisation to manage............give it time!
My fingers are well and trully crossed :( Grant and "Skilled Improvisation", nope, cant envisage that

My fingers are well and trully crossed :( Grant and "Skilled Improvisation", nope, cant envisage that
Thats exactly where the wheels will come off the bandwagon. He strikes me as a lot of things but a master tactician with bottle aint one of them.

As long as Chelsea are playing well and winning, who the fuck cares who's manager, i dont. I want to see a winning Chelsea team first and foremost. We have qualified for the next phase of the champions league, we're only 3 points behind in the league, Carling Cup quarter finals, Home Banker in the FA Cup......... Cant you just shut up and see whats gonna happen. He aint done a god damn thing wrong so far, get of his case.

Cant you just shut up and see whats gonna happen. He aint done a god damn thing wrong so far, get of his case.
What has he done ?Picked a team from a squad built up from his predecessor who he constantly undermines, taking the glory for something that he rightfully shouldn't even be in the position to do. Talking about his new regime of attacking football which is non existent only to him.I just hope they are checking whats in the Lucozade bottles at the end of the match......may not be Lucozade you know :P

but it wouldve been the same for any manager at this stage. i said lets wait and see....... Depending who he buys in the next year or 2 will make it "his" team and then we can judge. We cant judge fuck all at the moment because we still don't know.

As has already been said, most of the work is being done by Clarkey and Ten Cate. For some reason Roman see this fella as a figurehead and so far it has worked. I could never wish for a poor run of results whoever was in charge. Lets judge him on his future buys if indeed it is him that buys them and not Ten Cate who I have a feeling will be running this side of club ultimately.

Dont mind unless now he's signed it our good run comes to a sudden stop lol.Stick a mask on his face and all be good alsoAnd yeh once the buys are done that be his input in the team,at the mo it still really is Jose team.

Edited by Layla

As has already been said, most of the work is being done by Clarkey and Ten Cate. For some reason Roman see this fella as a figurehead and so far it has worked. I could never wish for a poor run of results whoever was in charge. Lets judge him on his future buys if indeed it is him that buys them and not Ten Cate who I have a feeling will be running this side of club ultimately.
Good word, figurehead. On the Good Ship Chelsea. Like those ships of old with a carved animal on the front, totally useless and wooden, just used to scare the opposition.Greedy Grant was after the cash, he'll be gone before the four years are up, but he'll get a massive pay off.

Cant you just shut up and see whats gonna happen. He aint done a god damn thing wrong so far, get of his case.
You sure?Some people are happy with Grant and thats their choice. Some of us have stuck by our initial opinions and principles and it dont matter how long he's around that aint gonna change.