Bruno Alves

the wes

Chelsea are keen on Porto defender Bruno Alves.

The Daily Star says Alves is a possible new arrival at Stamford Bridge, but Tottenham and Real Madrid are also considering the experienced Portugal international.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think we really need to purchase any defenders this season. We have plenty of cover. LB may be a bit weak, but Paulo can cover at LB if need be. We should be concentrating on a bit of width and at least one striker if DD moves on.

• 1 month later...

They got his age wrong for a Start, 4years off, plus he's not worth even half that fee, hopefully that supposed Transfers about as likely to happen as us signing Nani.

Edit: ahhhh it's been updated since earlier, said he was 31 A few minutes ago.

Edited by Marc

WTF??

Firstly, who the fuck is he, I've never heard of him

Secondly, why are we attempting to sign someone we don't even need. Spending £24m on a player who isn't even a striker!!!!!!

Jesus Christ, when is Peter Cuntyon going to get it right! :mad:

WTF??

Secondly, why are we attempting to sign someone we don't even need. Spending £24m on a player who isn't even a striker!!!!!!

He's a decent defender from Porto FC I believe, not bad of a player but if your talking about 24 mil then WHAT THE FUCK!

Exactly! That's the kind of money we should be using to hijack Man City's hopes of signing Tevez, not investing in an area that is already strong at the moment!!

Sorry but I have lost all ways to show my outermost frustration and anger!!! :mad:

WTF??

Dont get angry at kenyon because the media decide to chat turd.

I think we all shouldn´t get to upset about the romours we hear because as far as nothing is confirmed everything is possible.

And who knows if we aren´t close to signing one of the big guns and nothing leaked out yet ?

Oh and most important, we already have a strong team, our defense-line and our midfield is strong already, with promising youth players to break through, we just need a striker, but who am i telling that ;)

Has anyone seen the videos of him on youtube? He has the WORST temprament ever, such a dirty bitch...Some of his tackles are hilarous...Jumping up for a header, winning it, and then on the way down studding the opposition in the back of the neck! Unless this is the replacement for Riccy C's departure (of which may not be happening because he wants to speak to Anchelotti first before making a descision) then we dont need him. For the left back position we have supposedly closed a deal fror Zhirkov now which will be announced mid next week (apparently...we all know how Chelsea and rumors go by now), and he can play all down the left hand side including left back.

• 1 year later...