The FA Cup Final - Chelsea vs Everton

BlueLion.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone else get a bit emotional when Guus lifted the cup?

what???are you kidding me???I WAS FUCKING CRYING!!!!!!!!!

we made it,guys!!!!!!!!!guus!!!!!!!!!! :P

Chelsea,mi amore!!!!!!!!!

goodbye,Mr Flying Dutchman,we are gonna miss you!!!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! Thank You Guus! Did it for Australia, and now you do it for Chelsea!!!!!!!!!! We love you! If only you could stay!!

Anyone PLEASE have any photos of Terry lifting the cup? I NEED one to put on my Everton Supporter mates facebook walls

http://www.daylife.com/search/photos/1/grid?q=Chelsea

Did anyone else get a bit emotional when Guus lifted the cup?

Yeah I let a tear out when he lifted the cup, who knew in such a short time he would of bonded with the team and the fans?

Good fucking shit.

Word............ B)

I think we deserved this after the mixed season we had. Guus certainly deserved something for the way he turned all the negativity within the club to a positive. Respect to the big Dutchman.

My own personal highlight of the game was pissing myself laughing when Ash was clean through and he sliced his shot off his shin or some other part of his lower leg into the stand. I was half expecting it to go there anyway. Never fails to deliver :P

More pictures here btw........click

Edited by Aesthetic Relic

Loved the celebrations. Specially where Guss Hiddink encouraged Ray Wilkins (his assistant) to lift the Cup in spite of being the centre of attraction.. Shows how humble the man is. Absolute Gem of a person. Had it been Jose , he would have hogged the limelight. I still love both.

LOVE YOU GUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! :wub:

Come on you blue boys! What a day! Thank you Guus :D

Franky, Ash and Malouda in particular were absolute quality today

Thanks for the pics as well