The FA Cup Final - Chelsea vs Everton

BlueLion.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

n ive seen 4 of them :D

Got so drunk on saturday i had to watch the re-run on sunday because i only remembered the goals. I love the FA Cup. Always a great way to end the season. How Malouda didn't manage to get his name on the scoresheet fuck only knows. He's a genuine top class winger nowadays and i never thought i would ever say that. Ashley Cole = Magnificent!

After they scored we were absolutely immense and it couldve been 5-1 in the end. Love seeing us play like that at Wembley, Awesome that the 2 scorers were Drogs n Lamps too, Lamps' First Chelsea Wembley Goal.

How the Fuck does Drogba do it by the way? He loves these Finals/Venues ay

[Millennium Stadium]Chelsea 3-2 Liverpool, Carling Cup Final 2005, Drogba 1

[Millennium Stadium]Chelsea 2-1 Arsenal, Community Shield 2005, Drogba 2

[Millennium Stadium]Chelsea 2-1 Arsenal, Carling Cup Final 2007, Drogba 2

[Wembley Stadium]Chelsea 1-0 Manchester United, FA Cup final 2007, Drogba 1

[Wembley Stadium]Chelsea 1-2 Tottenham, Carling Cup Final 2008, Drogba 1

[Wembley Stadium]Chelsea 2-1 Arsenal, FA Cup Semi Final 2009, Drogba 1

[Wembley Stadium]Chelsea 2-1 Everton, FA Cup Final 2009, Drogba 1

Thats what u call a Legend!

Not sure how, they've won it 7 times

I don't think the amount of times they have won it means anything since I am not stating they would step into our shoes history wise.

Just strictly with this last season where they got nothing and we just won a title.

Just reading over a few of their own threads about us winning shows me their own anger at not getting it this year. Whether it is some of their fans stating the FA Cup is irrelevant then stating how important it is in years they themselves won it OR some claiming we cheated to winning it, etc.....all those excuses lead me to believe they are just making their own for not getting it this year

Edited by SystemBlueBob

n ive seen 4 of them :D

Got so drunk on saturday i had to watch the re-run on sunday because i only remembered the goals. I love the FA Cup. Always a great way to end the season. How Malouda didn't manage to get his name on the scoresheet fuck only knows. He's a genuine top class winger nowadays and i never thought i would ever say that. Ashley Cole = Magnificent!

After they scored we were absolutely immense and it couldve been 5-1 in the end. Love seeing us play like that at Wembley, Awesome that the 2 scorers were Drogs n Lamps too, Lamps' First Chelsea Wembley Goal.

How the Fuck does Drogba do it by the way? He loves these Finals/Venues ay

[Millennium Stadium]Chelsea 3-2 Liverpool, Carling Cup Final 2005, Drogba 1

[Millennium Stadium]Chelsea 2-1 Arsenal, Community Shield 2005, Drogba 2

[Millennium Stadium]Chelsea 2-1 Arsenal, Carling Cup Final 2007, Drogba 2

[Wembley Stadium]Chelsea 1-0 Manchester United, FA Cup final 2007, Drogba 1

[Wembley Stadium]Chelsea 1-2 Tottenham, Carling Cup Final 2008, Drogba 1

[Wembley Stadium]Chelsea 2-1 Arsenal, FA Cup Semi Final 2009, Drogba 1

[Wembley Stadium]Chelsea 2-1 Everton, FA Cup Final 2009, Drogba 1

Thats what u call a Legend!

Lol is he your favorite striker now or is it still the dutch master.

Its close, but Jimmy wins for me because he wasnt a cheat and always gave his all. Drogba is the complete striker but is sometimes an embarrassment with his theatrics and lack of passion. I loved it when Jimmy scored a 30 yard screamer

Its close, but Jimmy wins for me because he wasnt a cheat and always gave his all. Drogba is the complete striker but is sometimes an embarrassment with his theatrics and lack of passion. I loved it when Jimmy scored a 30 yard screamer

I agree i would say drogba is more complete, but jimmy knew were the goal was. I remember when i met jimmy in 2002 i was only 15. He thought i was going to speak english but i spoke dutch he was so shocked, lol nice guy really down to earth.

• 2 weeks later...