The FA Cup Final - Chelsea vs Everton

BlueLion.

I have to say, what a very good final! Been a very entertaining game so far, I have really enjoyed watching it. We've been the better side by some distance; Everton have had one chance and scored, but that's football. We've been far better than they have and we have created a number of good chances, I feel its only a matter of time until we convert another. We've been very solid at the back - Mikel has done his job brilliantly - and going forward we've played some brilliant football. Lampard, Anelka and Malouda have all been involved and Bosingwa has done his bit do. Drogba has yet again done the business for us up front - it was a positive performance and we can take heart at the brilliant way we have responded from going down to an early goal.

KTBFFH!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're all over them, Malouda is making bits out of Hibbert.

Any chance we get give the ball out wide, Thats where Nico and Malouda are doing the damage. Good goal by Drogba, He needed it.

Please no fucking penaltys.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS!

Prediction League update...

As it stands at the top...

1 - Kez - 155

2 - BlueLion - 154

Havn't i won already? cause i've predicted the everton goal.. there isn't a way you can win is there?

Not necessarilly... if it ends upas a score draw other than 1-1, we'll both be on the same amount of points, regardless of who scores.

And if there is a tie, I'll go back through the campaign, see how many games we have each predicted in, and then make an average points per game score.

Man I about had a heart attack when that ball popped up to Saha. Drogba was brilliant and Malouda has been creating wonderfully. Hopefully it continues with the sub they just put in.