Carlo Ancelotti

Milan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rijkard and his "laissé faire" isnt´t the kind of thing we need. Another Scolari.

Let´s face it: There seems to be no fitting manager anymore.

The only managers who seem to fit were J.M. and Hiddink.

Grey clouds everywhere...

Edited by diskoviolente

<_<

frank rijkaard had one of if not the best team in the world at his disposal, as soon as ten caate left it all fell to pieces and you want rijkaard over ancelotti?

Rjikaard started his job at Barcelona with a crap side and with some good signings he turned them into the best, so yes I would take him over Ancellotti, I prefer the style of football Rjikaard plays, the type of players he looks at signing and his willingness to promote youth players. He is charismatic and speaks perfect English, could be the manager for years. Again I reiterate, imo there is no one better that is available.

What we need is another Jose Mourinho, Lets not go for someone who's won it all at the biggest level of football ? Someone who is still hungry for success at the highest level ? Not Ancelotti, or even Riijkard, My personal choice would be Martin O'Niel, with Ashley Young also joining us, but as that seems a improbability, maybe someone else who's dominated a league from Europe, but not quite as big as Italy, Spain, England.

foreign players have made the premier league what it is.

and yes he is average, a top 5 manager aint good enough for Chelsea and even if he had achieved a champions league place this season it's still a gamble. He would be out of his depth.. treating the league like he was still managing everton.

old habbits die fast, he would tremble once involved in fixtures such as barca at the nou camp.

This is England. And there is a Ban on smoking. A Complementary Carton of Nicotine Gum along with the Contract would do no harm.... ;)

There isn't a blanket ban on smoking.

It's not allowed in enclosed public places, but it isn't banned.

Speculation has been rife in Italy and England that Ancelotti will leave Milan for Chelsea in the summer, with the Rossoneri set to make an announcement on his future on Monday if they clinch Champions League qualification this weekend.

"I am Milan coach until June 30, 2010," he said. "I know how things are, I don't see things cloudy, I see everything very clearly.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/...d-to-Milan.htmlAncelotti to stay in Milan