Carlo Ancelotti

Milan

Lets give him a ago...til November. ;)

see this is the mentality we need to avoid

we are becoming real madrid.. getting a new manager every month, we need to think long term allthough ancelotti does not meet this criteria for one he's inconsistent so that's more than romans patients will be able to endure.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets be honest the only reason they would even look at Ancellotti is his record in the Champions League. Still prefer Rjikaard myself, cant thhink anyone better that is available.

I just can repeat my statements i made earlier to this manager-transfers

We don´t need to look abroad if we have a chance to sign some good english gaffers which are used to the premier league, just needing a stronger squad.

O´Neill, Moyes

Hopefully we stick to Ray Wilkins and don´t get another bunch of assistants in who first need to adapt to the PL...

Edited by diskoviolente

ancelotti is 49, he is still young. hes a good coach and im not sure why all of you are bashing him without knowing any facts.

* Coppa Italia: 2002–03

* Serie A: 2003–04

* Italian Supercup: 2004

* UEFA Champions League: 2002–03, 2006–07

* UEFA Super Cup: 2003, 2007

* FIFA Club World Cup: 2007

in 8 years he has won that.

i see that as a good effort, no?

in italy the coach doesnt have much of a say in transfers most of the time, rather that is organised by the sporting director and board. this year he is still in second, with an extremely shakey defense. Kaka really hasnt been in form and they have had mostly all there strikers out of form besides inzaghi recently. match that up with a shakey defense its a recipe for disaster but still he has done well.

i dont see why everyone is so against him, im sick of hearing hes no guus, guus should stay.

ok whether he is better than guus or not is not to be decided by me, but guus aint staying, ancelotti is a good coach and he is available and your all against it!?!?

you all say he will be a another scolari but he is a much better coach than scolari and the language barrier will be solved as i dont see that as scolari's main problem.

mourinho went to italy not being able to speak the language, did it stop him? he learnt as ancelotti will if he goes to you guys.

im not going say he will not be a flop, but please dont say he is going to be before you see how he goes with you guys.

he could very well lead you to glory for years, he may not. time will tell.

my question to everyone is who would u rather see as a manager? besides Guus?

Lets be honest the only reason they would even look at Ancellotti is his record in the Champions League. Still prefer Rjikaard myself, cant thhink anyone better that is available.

pep guardiola

ancelotti is 49, he is still young. hes a good coach and im not sure why all of you are bashing him without knowing any facts.

* Coppa Italia: 2002–03

* Serie A: 2003–04

* Italian Supercup: 2004

* UEFA Champions League: 2002–03, 2006–07

* UEFA Super Cup: 2003, 2007

* FIFA Club World Cup: 2007

in 8 years he has won that.

i see that as a good effort, no?

in italy the coach doesnt have much of a say in transfers most of the time, rather that is organised by the sporting director and board. this year he is still in second, with an extremely shakey defense. Kaka really hasnt been in form and they have had mostly all there strikers out of form besides inzaghi recently. match that up with a shakey defense its a recipe for disaster but still he has done well.

i dont see why everyone is so against him, im sick of hearing hes no guus, guus should stay.

ok whether he is better than guus or not is not to be decided by me, but guus aint staying, ancelotti is a good coach and he is available and your all against it!?!?

you all say he will be a another scolari but he is a much better coach than scolari and the language barrier will be solved as i dont see that as scolari's main problem.

mourinho went to italy not being able to speak the language, did it stop him? he learnt as ancelotti will if he goes to you guys.

im not going say he will not be a flop, but please dont say he is going to be before you see how he goes with you guys.

he could very well lead you to glory for years, he may not. time will tell.

my question to everyone is who would u rather see as a manager? besides Guus?

like tx said hes inconsistent, 8 seasons and only one serie a title :blink:

thats a recipe for a swift exit at Chelsea

Edited by Morpheus

pep guardiola.this coach is not so strong as you think.he has a great team that should win in every game and we saw how they played against us in second match at Stamford Bridge.

I have read that Rafa Benitez can make a transfer record of Liverpool.As usual everybody would have a succesfull transfer campaign in summer and if we would buy somebody in summer we wont buy a superstar like Villa,we of course would buy Bruno Alves.A great player :lol: We saw that in the game with MU :lol: Again right defender

Guys if we would buy him we wont win anything next season

like tx said hes inconsistent, 8 seasons and only one serie a title :blink:

thats a recipe for a swift exit at Chelsea

he has mostly always had a weaker squad then either juventus or inter, lets be honest here 2 out of what 3 CL titles is inconsistency?

There is a chance he could be great with Chelsea there is also the chance he could be a flop. But thats the same with every manager, Guss could of came in and done the exact same thing that scolari did and we would of all been on his back. It took us 50 years or so win our second premiere league trophy so i don't see why we can not stick with a manager for more than one season and see how he goes over a certain period if time.

you would take a relatively non proven coach over a clearly proven one?

once again i will ask for those who are against ancelotti what better options are out there?

true, and those who say moyes or o'neil would be good are clearly forgetting are standing as a football club, if moyes or o'neil had done something really outstanding with everton/villa like lead them to a champions legaue spot and win a few trophys then sure hire them, but they havent. close is not good enough

this is not a training ground for managers, considering the age of our squad.

you would take a relatively non proven coach over a clearly proven one?

once again i will ask for those who are against ancelotti what better options are out there?

Frank Rjikaard