Carlo Ancelotti

Milan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw the press confrence with him but to be honest the more he said 'I'm staying etc etc' the less convinced I was tbh.Having a contract till 2010 means abso nothing.

Though apprantly they're gana talk about it on the 30th May so guess find out soon after...

Ancelotti do the Russian job and Hiddick stays!Sorted!Doubt Hiddick agree..if only

So if Ancelotti does come to manage us, according to the media we can expect to sign:

David Beckham

Andrea Pirlo

Clarence Seedorf

Jermaine Pennant

Emmanuel Adebayor

Happy days......

Becks - too old

Pirlo - look above

Seedorf - look above

Adebayor - there is a lot of better and a little bit cheaper players then he is, i cannot imagine situation when Wenger sell Ade for just few millions to Chelsea. No way.

If Ancelotti want to come Chelsea he have to bring some1 like Kaka or Pato :)

Edited by Kajo

I have always felt, especially since Guus has been involved that Rijkaard is our most likely target for many reasons. Once again the Ancelotti story in the papers is somewhat of a smokescreen. Especially given that Ancelotti has said that he wants to stay and that he has not yet spoken with Chelsea. Chelsea would not be waiting to decide on a new man. Once Scolari left the wheels will have been put in motion to get the deal for the new manager done and dusted.

So if Ancelotti does come to manage us, according to the media we can expect to sign:

David Beckham

Andrea Pirlo

Clarence Seedorf

Jermaine Pennant

Emmanuel Adebayor

Happy days......

I also read about that as well, it's a recipe for disaster. They are all overaged superstars except Pennant and Ade.

I much rather keep Nico and Drogba and what in the blue hell, Jermaine Pennant? Are you kidding me.

Yea. it will be worst i think. Plus they have to need more time to create an amazing combination among each player.

With Pennant in the list, gosh cant imagine what it will be. Beck and pirlo look old..naa we need someone who look fresh and energetic.

Especially given that Ancelotti has said that he wants to stay and that he has not yet spoken with Chelsea. Chelsea would not be waiting to decide on a new man. Once Scolari left the wheels will have been put in motion to get the deal for the new manager done and dusted.

Agree

Yeh as Scolari left in Feb.There is no way or hope not that we havent been talking with others.And with Ancelotti paper wise anyway seems a case of only now have we spoken to him sorta thing which he seems to know nout about so who knows..

Marcel Desailly doesn’t expect Carlo Ancelotti to swap AC Milan for Chelsea.

The former France international, who enjoyed success with both clubs, has dampened speculation the Italian coach could become Guus Hiddink’s successor by backing him to remain at the San Siro.

"I don't think Ancelotti will go to Chelsea," Desailly told Sky Sport Italia.

"I think Milan will qualify for the Champions League and I am not really sure he has the desire to come to Chelsea. He does not speak the language for a start, which is an obvious drawback."

:lol: ranieri?

Speaking of Ranieri, he may not be the best tactician but the man could pick out some talented players. It would never happen but i would love to see him in charge of player recruitment at a Youth and possibly first team level....

The Ancelotti stories are becomming stranger and stranger, the sooner we make an announcement the better, one way or the other.

Speaking of Ranieri, he may not be the best tactician but the man could pick out some talented players. It would never happen but i would love to see him in charge of player recruitment at a Youth and possibly first team level....

The Ancelotti stories are becomming stranger and stranger, the sooner we make an announcement the better, one way or the other.

ranieri? he is good at building the base of a team, wouldnt work with youths as he wouldnt let them play freely, he will lock a team into a 4-4-2 and not change it, not a winner.

ranieri? he is good at building the base of a team, wouldnt work with youths as he wouldnt let them play freely, he will lock a team into a 4-4-2 and not change it, not a winner.

Too big of a name to be managing the youths, but i just think that he can spot talent and knows how to bring the right players in. So take him away from Management and have him purely as player recruitment. It's never going to happen, was just an observation on Ranieri......