Chelsea v Liverpool in CL Quarter Final

2004/2005

Chelsea do the double over Liverpool. Liverpool knock Chelsea out of the Champions League.

2008/2009

Liverpool do the double over Chelsea. ________________________________________.

I'm glad to get them, i was pissed off at first, really pissed off but then i looked at the wider picture. They done the double over us so lets fuck them in their Champions League. Knocking them out will certainly make me forget about them beating us twice and Beating arsenal at wembley will finally make me forget arse doing us at SB with that fucking offside goal.

This season now is all about REVNGE! and the best finish would be to do Man Utd in that fucking Euro final in Rome.

OUR SEASON STARTS NOW!

Edited by OllieCFC

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with BL, I think we'll get through, hardly. But what I'm worried about is playing Barca/ Bayern afterward, either would be a tough opponent. I just hope there aren't any penalty shoot outs for us in this competition.

going to try for tickets for this in the morning free for all ......god i hate that virtual room thing

Me too. 34 points plus I think it is, and I just about qualify for that. Hate the virtual waiting room as well, but it's quite exciting when you get in! B) Think i'll go for the Shed for this one.

Edited by Cameron

Me too. 34 points plus I think it is, and I just about qualify for that. Hate the virtual waiting room as well, but it's quite exciting when you get in! B) Think i'll go for the Shed for this one.

Got 'em in the MHL around 7.10, didn't have to wait long! :D

I was on about the away leg.........a power cut put pay to that not to bothered as i didnt have the money anyway with a service £250..ouch and road tax this month.

Got my home ticket last wednesday....im part of the famous gate 17 :P