Chelsea v Liverpool in CL Quarter Final

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im so confident we will beat liverpool and barca will beat bayern i have booked flights to barca for the semi final £20 return, if it dont happen i wont loose any sleep over that sort of money.

im so confident we will beat liverpool and barca will beat bayern i have booked flights to barca for the semi final £20 return, if it dont happen i wont loose any sleep over that sort of money.

Clever thing to do, might save you hundreds !

exactly , due to flght back being at 6 in the morning no need for a hotel straight to the bar , then to the airport after the game. no worries about getting a ticket we will get 5k allocation, my st loyalty points is in the top catagory band released for 3k allocations so fine.

Fuck im getting excited about a trip which might not even happen .... may still go and get tickets in the barca end to watch them stuff the murderers if we dont get through

Sleeping over night and waking up I'm still as annoyed as i was last night, i cant believe we have drawn scum again. Surly it has been rigged. I'm also annoyed at the fact that united have got a stroll getting to the final.

Now that Man Utd have got such an easy path to the Finals, wont be surprised to hear that Quintiple wanking going on for another 2 months. Hope they get fucked by Villareal or Arsenal. The best part about those draws is that Man Utd have to play away in the second leg in Quarters as well as in Semis.

Porto are behind Lisbon in the League and Lisbon have just been spanked miserably by Bayern.

Anyways, I would like to see the positive side to this. A Part of me wanted Man Utd in the semis cus then they would have to juggle with their squad and may be wobble in the league. We saw what happened to Arsenal last year they screwed up in the league and Champions League in a week.

So lets hope for the worst for Man Utd

Guus relishing Reds clash

Chelsea boss does not fear Liverpool

Guus Hiddink has insisted he has no worries about facing Liverpool in the quarter-finals of the UEFA Champions League.

Friday's draw in Nyon pitted Chelsea against Rafa Benitez's Reds for a fifth successive year and Hiddink is looking forward to the tie.

He accepts that the Blues will have to beat all the best sides on the continent if they are to win the competition.

"It gets more and more exciting at the end of the Champions League season. You think I want to play this team or that team," Hiddink said on Sky Sports News.

"But you have to play them all. If you have the great desire to get to the end in May then you have to play them all, whether it is Liverpool or Man Utd or Barcelona.

"I am okay with the draw."

Hiddink is relishing the challenge of taking part in an all-Premier League showdown, which is set to attract interest from around the globe.

He said: "I was told there were a lot of clashes between them (Chelsea and Liverpool) in several competitions, which of course I knew from a distance.

"These clashes are so well received worldwide that it is good for football I think."

Sky

Pretty sure we can get past The Dippers, just as we did last year. Then whoever we get in the semi's we will progress.

Utd in the final again would be double juicy, as hopefully, it will be the second time we meet in a final in a week, we can fuckup their 5 trophies by bagging the FA Cup and Champions League from them all within a week :blue scalf:

Edited by Bandicoot

ManUtd beat Barcelone. They never beat Madrid last year.

Man United didn't, AC Milan didn't, Barcelona didn't and Liverpool didn't

wtf?

I said, the team to beat the team which beat Madrid...

2005 Juventus beat Madrid, Liverpool beat Juventus and won the CL

2006 Arsenal beat Madrid, Barcelona beat Arsenal and won the CL

2007 Bayern beat Madrid, Milan beat Bayern and won the CL

2008 Roma beat Madrid, Manu beat Roma and won the CL

2009 Liverpool beat Madrid......................

If I was not a Chelsea fan, I'd be more worried about drawing us than Liverpool. Chelsea are a ruthlessly-efficient machine. Liverpool win the odd game against a big team then slip up at home against a relegation candidate.

If I was not a Chelsea fan, I'd be more worried about drawing us than Liverpool. Chelsea are a ruthlessly-efficient machine. Liverpool win the odd game against a big team then slip up at home against a relegation candidate.

The thing is......Look at the state we were in when we lost all those games against the other clubs in the "top 4". We were a shambles. Now that Hiddink has resotred the belief in the team I believe that inside Rafa and his cronies are shitting it. We look like a side thats determined to win at all costs. We're not losing stupid goals like we done before. We've got Drogba and Essien back to their best. Riccy has just returned so we've got almost got a fully fit squad to pick from who are looking on fire atm.

They should be worried.......Chelsea are back baby :clap:

Argh..god forsaken. What the hell is wrong with the UEFA. Again! we have to meet those Liverfool. I'm so damn sick of it. But Still deep in my heart i believe we can make it through and kick those liverfool's stinky asses. We just have to score at Ant-field and dont let em score any goals at s.bridge. In case if the match end with a penalties... i've no idea though...

My only worry is, Penalties. I hope we dont get to penalties. That is the only way I see Liverpool winning. We draw 1-1 away and win in 90 mins 2-1.at home

No point even watching or even taking the pens if it goes to them we know how it'll end..maybe we can break the streak..doubt it though..be nice