Chelsea v Liverpool in CL Quarter Final

Kalou must try to play to ball on Carraghers head now, with Riise off to Italy.

Just read a bit in a Liverfoolforum, hahaha, they have watered mouths, but Chelsea with the efficiency of a russian mafia killer will go through, than sorting out Barcelona and beat Arse 2:1 in the Final with a Belletti-winner

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha I wanted to buy some U2 tickets.... and to watch the draw of course ;)

Instead of double Physics -I dont know youth of today....

So in all probablity another all English final.....getting a bit predictable/boring, I can hear the collective yawns throughout the rest of Europe as I type this....

Kalou must try to play to ball on Carraghers head now, with Riise off to Italy.

Just read a bit in a Liverfoolforum, hahaha, they have watered mouths, but Chelsea with the efficiency of a russian mafia killer will go through, than sorting out Barcelona and beat Arse 2:1 in the Final with a Belletti-winner

lol Post of The Day !

For fuck's sake, how boring.

I wrote to UEFA:

Dear UEFA

In light of today's UEFA Champions League Quarter Final and Semi Final draw, I am writing to ask you to please stop pairing Liverpool and Chelsea together. You may think fixing the matches in this way is entertaining, but the fact of the matter is, fans of both clubs are quite bored of this annoying match-up, and would have both rather played any other team in the draw. Please take note for future draws. If you're going to fix it, fix it entertainingly.

Yours sincerely,

Elliott Stephenson

For fuck's sake, how boring.

I wrote to UEFA:

Dear UEFA

In light of today's UEFA Champions League Quarter Final and Semi Final draw, I am writing to ask you to please stop pairing Liverpool and Chelsea together. You may think fixing the matches in this way is entertaining, but the fact of the matter is, fans of both clubs are quite bored of this annoying match-up, and would have both rather played any other team in the draw. Please take note for future draws. If you're going to fix it, fix it entertainingly.

Yours sincerely,

Elliott Stephenson

LMAO haha love your work Elliott

Will just prove last season was no fluke! Bring em on, I bet the didn't want us as much as we didn't want them! Beat Liverpool, then Barca and an easy Final against Porto? LOL I'd love another United - Chels final.... Revenge will be sweet! Have to beat the best teams to win this competition....