Chelsea v Liverpool in CL Quarter Final

11:00 am today

70% chance of English teams playing each other. With new found confidence Chelsea can beat anyone imo. Whats the betting drawn against the Wallpushers ?

Athletico Madrid are my dark horses to win the thing outright....

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11:00 am today

70% chance of English teams playing each other. With new found confidence Chelsea can beat anyone imo. Whats the betting drawn against the Wallpushers ?

Athletico Madrid are my dark horses to win the thing outright....

Atletico are dark horses indeed, especially since Porto knocked them out ;)

No surprise about the draw. I guessed them all correctly.

No surprise about the draw. I guessed them all correctly.

Good for you....stick this on yer arse :P

gold-star.png

I'm really looking forward to these two games. We're a totally different side to that Liverpool played against earlier in the season. Theres a different mentality about us and I do feel we will get through to the semi.

Atletico are dark horses indeed, especially since Porto knocked them out ;)

Lol I meant next year :rolleyes: alright smartarse, what are you doing bunking off school anyway :)

Knew it woul dbe the wallpushers -media dream. Nice easy draws for Fergies Freaks and the Arse.....

Well bugger me!!!! How typical is it for us to draw bloody Liverscum again! It isn't a CL unless we are playing Liverpool at some point.

I guess a plus point is that we are at home in the second leg!

Typical of Arsenal and Man you to get the easy ties!!!

Lol I meant next year :rolleyes: alright smartarse, what are you doing bunking off school anyway :)

Knew it woul dbe the wallpushers -media dream. Nice easy draws for Fergies Freaks and the Arse.....

Haha I wanted to buy some U2 tickets.... and to watch the draw of course ;)