So now hes gone -who do we want ?

Grant took a side in a similar position to what they are in now, who had just lost our beloved Jose, and besides everyone hating him and the supports against him and the players against him he still took us pretty damn far, yes the players obviously contributed enormously but Grant has to be given some sort of credit for getting us through arguably one of our most difficult patches and he did it with everyone against him and under huge pressure

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deschamps has had a few negative things to say about CFC over the years

That maybe so, but so did Rijkaard on a number of occaisions while we had a rivalry with Barcelona in Europe, but these days he says he'd consider the job.

Grant = Charlatan, fraudster, ingratiates himself to the wealthy -we've been over this countless times. Absolutely no talent whatsoever. Cone man. Fat twat.

can you explain why he is those things? and why he is not fit to manage?

Grant = Charlatan, fraudster, ingratiates himself to the wealthy -we've been over this countless times. Absolutely no talent whatsoever. Cone man. Fat twat.

can you explain why he is those things? and why he is not fit to manage?

There were 3 or 4 threads on this forum with post running into hundreds. Try the archives.

If he returns to SW 6 there will be protests, and only a matter of time before he is lynched, and if he had any self respect at all, which he doesnt he'll stay well away.

Hiddinks is in talks with Chelsea about becoming the manager for the rest of the season.

Hiddink said he was approached by the Premier League club to coach the team until the end of the season after Scolari was sacked on Monday. "I must say that this is an exceptional situation. If it was any other club aside from Chelsea my answer would be a straight 'No'," he said.

"But Chelsea is different because I have good relations with the (club) owner. So I would like to help them in this situation if I could."

Hiddinks is in talks with Chelsea about becoming the manager for the rest of the season.

He said Chelsea is the only team he would be interested in, anyone else, no.

Well that would be good, if it's a reliable source. Abramovich has probably said he can go back to preparing Russia for the World cup in May. Abramovich will not be popular in russia if he takes away their World Cup hopes -unless he finds a replacement for the national team

Its on Sky Sports now, Hiddink would not leave Russia and has already combined two jobs in the past.

He would command discipline in the squad, doesnt suffer fools or slackers. I would be pleased about this. He also likes his wide players.

"I must say that this is an exceptional situation. If it was any other club aside from Chelsea my answer would be a straight 'No'," he said.

"But Chelsea is different because I have good relations with the (club) owner. So I would like to help them (Chelsea) in this situation if I could."

http://uk.reuters.com/article/sportsNews/i...A78358020090210

HIDDINK BEGINS TALKS WITH Chelsea

guus-hiddink_1292799c.jpg

Russia manager Guus Hiddink says he has been approached to take over as Chelsea manager until the end of the season.

The west London club made a move for the Dutchman after sacking Brazilian Luiz Felipe Scolari on Monday.

Hiddink, 62, who has close links with Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich, said: "If it was any other club my answer would be a straight 'No'.

"But Chelsea is different because I have good relations with the owner. I would like to help them if I could."

However, Hiddink stressed he will not be relinquishing his duties with Russia and is fully committed to helping the team qualify for the 2010 World Cup.

"This would only be for the next two or three months until the end of the season," he said.

Taken from the BBC website

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0...1552137,00.html

Chelsea Football Club can confirm we have officially approached the Russian Football Union (RFU) for permission to speak to Guus Hiddink to become the club's temporary coach until the end of the season while continuing to be in charge of the Russian national team.

That permission has been granted and Chelsea would like to thank the RFU for their co-operation.

Well it looks like HiddinK is going for the Job.... and I feel like is not so temporaly like he said.... This like Beackham situacion... ones he is in the Job He won´t go back... The only good thing about Hiddink is that Abramovich will spend some money to make his friend happy and make him stay. The problem will be if he say no....

Why is so hard to see that only Mourinho es the Real TRUE BLUE COACH for this team...