So now hes gone -who do we want ?

Some One Please Tell me that the Chelsea is not considering for real Carlo Anchelotti??

I can Not Beleive that abramovich is going to bring all the manager that win the Champion league to see wich one bring it to home:... That´s Insane...

Is not just the coach.... IS the player for the love of god..

Mr. Abramovich... When you bring a Kaka, A messi or a CR7 to Stanford Bridge you might will... but request a coach who in the last 4 game had play with 5 defenses en lost or tie a game is totaly insane...

Please make up your mind... You Axed Mourinho because we don´t play beautifull Futbol, now you axed Scolari because of the result... Wich Mourinho deliver.... NOW WHAT?? You are gonna get Anchelotti a Coach that if isn´t for Kaka he should be at home waching the Serie A and not with Milan...

Carlo Anchelotti is not going to give us the result or the beautifull game... And that is a fact..

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great now we are losing players too!! Great !! Deco maybe Quaresma... Is Carvalo or Bosingwa in that too??

So Abramovich watch the Hull game... and them call Scolari... and tell him... I don´t like the team... so you are Fire!!

DECO fears Phil Scolari's departure could spell the end of his Chelsea career.

The Portuguese international, 31, was Scolari's only major summer signing.

But he has struggled to make an impact and the club's decision to axe the man who bought him has left the playmaker facing an uncertain future.

Deco, who joined from Barcelona for £8million last summer, said: "Scolari is a good coach and he should have been given more time to get the project right.

"I was shocked when I heard the news, I almost could not believe it.

"The reason I came to Chelsea was to play for Scolari.

"He explained the ambitious project they had here and that's why I decided to sign.

"I rejected a lot of other offers to join them."

Chelsea have confirmed they have been granted permission by Russia to speak to Guus Hiddink about becoming their temporary manager.

Hiddink revealed earlier on Tuesday he was in talks with Chelsea about replacing Luiz Felipe Scolari on a short-term basis until the end of the season.

The Russian Football Union does not want Hiddink to quit his role with the national team but is willing for him to share the roles.

Former PSV Eindhoven and Real Madrid chief Hiddink is happy to take charge of Chelsea on a short-term basis as he is keen to lead Russia to the 2010 World Cup in South Africa.

"Chelsea Football Club can confirm it has officially approached the Russian Football Union (RFU) for permission to speak to Guus Hiddink to become the club's temporary coach until the end of the season while continuing to be in charge of the Russian national team," said a Chelsea statement.

"That permission has been granted and Chelsea would like to thank the RFU for their co-operation."

If all goes to plan, Hiddink could take charge of Chelsea for the first time in this weekend's FA Cup clash with Watford.

SSN

DECO fears Phil Scolari's departure could spell the end of his Chelsea career.

The Portuguese international, 31, was Scolari's only major summer signing.

But he has struggled to make an impact and the club's decision to axe the man who bought him has left the playmaker facing an uncertain future.

Deco, who joined from Barcelona for £8million last summer, said: "Scolari is a good coach and he should have been given more time to get the project right.

"I was shocked when I heard the news, I almost could not believe it.

"The reason I came to Chelsea was to play for Scolari.

"He explained the ambitious project they had here and that's why I decided to sign.

"I rejected a lot of other offers to join them."

Ok, well, good riddance as far as I'm concerned.

A couple of months ago I started to get the feeling Scolari wouldn't be around in the summer and Rijkaard would replace him. I can still see Rijkaard coming tbh. He's always been linked to us and could well have been our manager already if he hadn't needed a break after Barca.

Really don't fancy Ancelotti and Mancini's ego is way bigger than any of our players so he'd be a recipe for disaster, if he couldn't hold the Inter dressing room he'd have no hope with ours.

As for the Hiddink short-term thing, I can't make my mind up. Don't particularly fancy yet another manager who isn't 100% focused on us but then again if the other alternative is Ray Wilkins caretaking, its a no-brainer.

The only thing that will bug me about the short term thing is if by Summer we turn around and say we're resume looking again.I doubt that happen but with the crazy that the club is now who knows?

:( grrr Deco started off so well!!Player of the month and all then injured and hasnt been the same.

COMPENSATION AGREED

Posted on: Tue 10 Feb 2009

Chelsea Football Club can confirm that compensation has been agreed today (Tuesday) with Luiz Felipe Scolari in accordance with the terms of his contract.

Agreement was also reached with his backroom staff, Flavio Teixeira, Darlan Schneider and Carlos Pracidelli and we would like to thank them for their work at Chelsea.

So how much does it cost to us??...

Lest than Robinho´s diference bit agains City??

HA!!

http://therepublikofmancunia.com/bryan-rob...r-Chelsea-boss/

this is so over the top.

i hate every single manunitedimposter

I wouldnt get yourself worked up about that article. The guy who wrote it is a full scale wanker with a bag of chips on his shoulder. :rolleyes:

The only thing that will bug me about the short term thing is if by Summer we turn around and say we're resume looking again.I doubt that happen but with the crazy that the club is now who knows?

Well of course if this is a short term option the club will have to look again in the summer... that's the whole point.