So now hes gone -who do we want ?

Personally i am not to sure of Hiddink....

Rijkaard

Mourinho

Not many names spring to mind who you would want at the helm.

A Chelsea connection would be nice, but is it practical? Too soon for Zola or Di Matteo? Too soon for Brendan Rodgers?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve Clarke or Avram Grant back please. As much as i love Ray Wilkins he can go too.

If i had to choose between them it would be Steve Clarke. He probaly deserves it too with service he has given us over the years.

Isn't it funny though. Steve Clarke went to West Ham they started playing well. Steve Clarke leaves Chelsea and we start playing badly.

I don't want Avram Grant back, he can stay away from the club as far as I'm concerned. I appreciate he actually did a decent job but I don't want him back. I have nothing against him, I just think he took the credit for a lot of stuff he didn't do - if you ask me it was Clarke who did most of the training and motivation of the team. Rijkaard is the only option I would be happy with.

Betting!

G Hiddink 3 - 1

M O'Neill 20 - 1

C Quieroz 33 - 1

A Grant 5 - 1

S Bilic 20 - 1

J Ramos 33 - 1

G Zola 5 - 1

C Ranieri 22 - 1

D Wise 40 - 1

F Rijkaard 6 - 1

S Clarke 25 - 1

G Hoddle 40 - 1

J Mourinho 7 - 1

D Moyes 25 - 1

Roy Keane 50 - 1

R Mancini 12 - 1

M Van Basten 28 - 1

H Ten Cate 50 - 1

C Ancelotti 12 - 1

D Advocaat 28 - 1

S McClaren 50 - 1

SG Eriksson 12 - 1

M Lippi 28 - 1

R Gullit 50 - 1

R Di Matteo 16 - 1

G Poyet 33 - 1

R Wilkins 20 - 1

H Redknapp 33 - 1

Hi Guys and Gals, long time reader, first time poster!!!

After this afternoons new I jus thad to send a post.

Personally I can see Rijkaard being appointed although I would love to see Zola and Clarke back. Not sure if there are many managers out there who can take Chelsea to the next level. Moyes has done great at Everton and some one who demands respect from the changing room, he would be interesting, and wouldn't take any cr4p from the big ego's in our dressing room. I would like to see whoeve takes charge that it would be part of a bigger plan and that they are given time, lets write of this season, get to the summer get rid of the dead wood and sign players who want to play for Chelsea rather than players who are here for the money. I would rather see a player like Bullard who will run and run for the club than Deco or Ballack who loose the ball and do nothing to get it back.

i supect your taking this badly blue lion. i agree with esk there needs to be wholesale change through the club. i doubt very much the o'neil will leave villa

I simply disagree with the decision. Should have been given the next 3 games.