Chelsea 0-1 Liverpool

Pochettino has called for a fair fight in Sunday's Carabao Cup final, demanding that Liverpool receive no favours at Wembley Stadium just because Jurgen Klopp is departing.

Pochettino is still angry at the refereeing from Chelsea’s 4-1 Premier League defeat at Anfield last month, listing on Friday the decisions which he felt Paul Tierney got wrong.

Chris Kavanagh will oversee Sunday's showdown under the Wembley arch as Liverpool aim to make sure Klopp lifts at least one trophy in his farewell tour.

Pochettino said on Friday that he does not want to see ‘another party’ as he explained when asked about pressure: ‘Maybe it is for the people who want to celebrate with Liverpool. 

'When we played against Liverpool at Anfield, not one key decision was for us. Two penalties were not given. Duels, 50-50s, always for another colour, always red. I want to be treated in a fair way.

Hes right -media love in for them is gathering, Kavanagh had better not be pressurized into the letting them win just because its klopps curtain call

Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

Hes right -media love in for them is gathering, Kavanagh had better not be pressurized into the letting them win just because its klopps curtain call

I am glad that he's finally pushed back on this before a big final. Said nothing after the Liverpool game if I recall. 

2 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Just wait for the 50/50 call in a key moment of the game, it'll go in LiVARpool's favor and they'll end up winning. 

Klopp could field multiple youngsters in the final and it wouldn't even matter as they've beaten us so many times in finals...

I can't seem to watch any build up, interviews, press conferences, analysis, predictions or news in regards to this game because I know that we are up against Liverpool, VAR, The Ref and the farewell party agenda. If we win, it will be a miracle.