Carlos Tevez joins Juventus

Corinthians has the money.

They are building a 1 billion stadium to open the 2016 WC. Brazilian economy is blooming.

Some players in Brazil receive the same amount of money as Terry.

lol really?

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corinthians has the money.

They are building a 1 billion stadium to open the 2016 WC. Brazilian economy is blooming.

Some players in Brazil receive the same amount of money as Terry.

Surely that money would be better spent building a squad, rather than doing man-city a favour.

Surely that money would be better spent building a squad, rather than doing man-city a favour.

I agree. But Tevez is a legend for Corinthians fans. He will sell many shirts, and will also increase the gains with sponsorship.

Guest justin_3d

50M for tevez, or 50M for Torres.....I think they would do a better business then us! :Goober:

lol really?

Yes. Ronaldinho and Neymar get almost the same amount of money as Terry.

But of course an avarage player here doesnt get the same as an avarage one gets in Europe.

But the clubs have the money to make some big moves.

Guest justin_3d

But of course an avarage player here doesnt get the same as an avarage one gets in Europe.

Is just like in the MLS, where a certain amount of players get a lot of money, and the other get peanuts!

I will never be a hypocrite like a bunch of lot here!!!

[off-topic] Justin I've always bit my tounge when I read your posts because I like your passion sometimes and you make sensible points, sometimes. But you really must get off your holier-than-thou pedestal you're always putting yourself on. Just sayin'

Guest justin_3d

[off-topic] Justin I've always bit my tounge when I read your posts because I like your passion sometimes and you make sensible points, sometimes. But you really must get off your holier-than-thou pedestal you're always putting yourself on. Just sayin'

hmmm ok, but i don't want to hear people say i like City, or Arsenal or this.

I just like debating for both sides.

Sort of like Devil Advocates! blue%20scalf.gif

hmmm ok, but i don't want to hear people say i like City, or Arsenal or this.

I just like debating for both sides.

Sort of like Devil Advocates! blue%20scalf.gif

I know, I understand your point and on some levels you are right. But be a bit subtle/respectful/polite ect? :lol:

Guest justin_3d

I know, I understand your point and on some levels you are right. But be a bit subtle/respectful/polite ect? :lol:

:yes:%28Y%29.gif:drunk:

Ronaldinho yeah, but Neymar makes well below to what Terry makes.

Ronaldinho yeah, but Neymar makes well below to what Terry makes.

I dont know what kind of news arrive in US, but Neymar is highest paid player in Latin America so far.

He gets more than he would get If he moved to Chelsea one year ago. Thats why he stayed.

I dont know what kind of news arrive in US, but Neymar is highest paid player in Latin America so far.

He gets more than he would get If he moved to Chelsea one year ago. Thats why he stayed.

Actually, the source I got that info from was Globoesporte, which is Brazilian. Neymar's contract signed last August was a five year deal worth £55k a week, well below Terry's salary. A few weeks ago Santos were discussing a new deal that would involve imaging rights, etc. that would put Neymar on £90k a week. Even with that deal he would be well below JT's weekly salary.

True. I remember hearing they would triple his previous salary or something to make him stay.

If he is.. The Chelsea-Neymar rumours will be back :lol:

Were they ever here (this summer) ?

Had Neymar's thread not been locked we would have analysed by now all his Copa America games, moan about him getting subbed for Fred(?) and post premature welcoming posts as soon as Brazil got knocked out.

Were they ever here (this summer) ?

Had Neymar's thread not been locked we would have analysed by now all his Copa America games, moan about him getting subbed for Fred(?) and post premature welcoming posts as soon as Brazil got knocked out.

Very good point.

However there was quite a bit of media coverage in this window too. Albeit nothing really reputable.