Manchester United vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the squad. Scolari can have Robinho and Kaka next season if he wants but we will still be Load of Shit...Why?

1. He will still have no players defending the far post which has cost us against, Man Utd, Fulham, Cluj, Bordeux, Roma, Southend, Burnley.

2. The midfield is crowded as Hell. They pas pass and by the time they think of getting another pass through the opposition team lines up their defenses and we are like. OMG what to do now?

3. Shots on 1 in this match. That too a straght shot at VDS.

So the fault lis totally with the manager. Scolari can whine saying he doesnt have the players and all the bullshit but the above points totally make him look like a TOOL!!!

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BRING JOSE BACK!! :(:(

If I was there I'd find a way into the box and beg lol.Man you can have Keyon and we'll have Jose that problems sorted!!

Fergie must be in shock!Doubt he thought be that easy and Berbatov wtf?!All he usually does is stroll!!Arg!!!!

And Wilkins can bog off as well!!He aint got a clue!!!!Whats the point in asst manager who hasnt got a clue!?!

If we can trash scum and other scum all be forgiven but cant see it

Cant win at home or away..we're screwed!!

Edited by Laylabelle

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK WAS THAT! WHAT A FUCKING SHITLOAD OF MOTHER-FUCKING BULLFUCK!

I'D RATHER BE SPITROASTED BY A BLUE WHALE AND AN ELEPHANT! I'D RATHER PLAY HOTEL MARIO FOR THE CD-i! I'D RATHER BE FORCED TO GIVE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL A POSITIVE REVIEW!

I'd grade this performance F, F for FUCKBALLS!

Just when I was beginning to think there could not possibly be anyone more angry than I after that performance, the above quoted post gives me some hope that my sanity is still intact.

I'D RATHER BE SPITROASTED BY A BLUE WHALE AND AN ELEPHANT!

:lol:

Just give me a manager who knows what he's doing. Give me a team who will play for 90 minutes, regardless of the opposition or score. Give me a team of John Terrys, who are genuinely grateful for wearing the shirt every match.

I don't know what to do tomorrow when I go to school. Do I wear my Chelsea jacket, do I wear my Chelsea scarf? Do I show that I'm Blue till my last breath? Or do I hide away after this embarrasment of a performance.

Fucking embarrasing. We had no creativty, No end product, There was no passion from the players. Scolari is a fucking idiot, I can't help but think if Vidics goal didn't go in it would have been different. Bosingwa was a disgrace, Drogba was shit, Anelka didn't do anything when he came on. Kalou should have started instead of Ballack, Belleti should have got sent off for bringing down Ronaldo twice, Two yellow cards. Avram Grant was a good manager, I mean, He brought us to the final of a Champions League and the last day of the Premiership. We can't defend from crosses at all. We're going to win nothing with the way our defence is from simple set pieces.

Its bad enough to lose to United, but to be totally embarrassed by them is something we havent had to experience in a long time. Humiliating.

Lazy, no passion, no commitment and we've run out of ideas and steam in January. Happy fucking days!

I don't know what to do tomorrow when I go to school. Do I wear my Chelsea jacket, do I wear my Chelsea scarf? Do I show that I'm Blue till my last breath? Or do I hide away after this embarrasment of a performance.

Pretend to have an ear infection.

Pretend to have an ear infection.

Its bad enough to lose to United, but to be totally embarrassed by them is something we havent had to experience in a long time. Humiliating.

Lazy, no passion, no commitment and we've run out of ideas and steam in January. Happy fucking days!

I thought Decemeber was bad..look set to be proved wrong!

Wear it with pride for the players such a JT and Joe Cole who did not give up, and wear like you would if you where playing that game. Would you just Give up or keep going to the final whistle?

Big Big problems!!! cant see us beating Liverpool in two weeks time, cant see us getting past Juventus either, at this rate looks like Southend are through to the next round of the FA cup as well!!! Sad times indeed, I really really miss Mourinho, hope Scolari gets the sack at the end of the season and we bring back Jose......hope we get rid of a few players too, we need serious players, no width, no real depth, its been about 5 years since I have seen a Chelsea bench so poor, when our best option to try and get a goal is a convert RB to Midfielder in Belletti its really really sad

Whats the point of sacking the manager, just another backwards step, he needs time to mould the players and build his own squad, hes got a few of his own players but this is largely Grants/Joses squad.

Whats the point of sacking the manager, just another backwards step, he needs time to mould the players and build his own squad, hes got a few of his own players but this is largely Grants/Joses squad.

If we don't win anything else this season, Do you have an option?

As said if we sack him who we gana get?We had the best manager and he ended up getting treated like shit in the end.No one we get is gana be as good as its just arg!!If the whole transfer/Sheva sega hadnt happened Jose prob still be here and we'd be happy happy

The team needs a kick,Phill needs lessons in how to inspire/not loose 3-0/make sure someone is on the post and get angry!!!

Edited by Laylabelle