Chelsea 2-1 AFC Wimbledon

ZAPHOD2319

I have way more tolerance than previous season, but god damn, putting this kind of performance needs to be seriously questioned, if the team won't have enough decency to question themselves. Young squad or not, this is not an accidental cockup, that's the new standard. Unacceptable.

And things like even further (!) downgrading our keeper situation are starting to bite, who would expect this. We are fielding pretty much first-ish squad here.

11 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

How often have we seen stuff like this not getting penalised??

Andre Onana: Wolves boss Gary O'Neil says PGMOL's Jon Moss apologised after  Man Utd goalkeeper's challenge was 'blatant penalty' | Football News | Sky  Sports

I know it's angled recording of tv on the wall, but how the hell is that a penalty? Wimbledon player pretty much ran into Sanchez making a save.

1 minute ago, Vegetable said:

I know it's angled recording of tv on the wall, but how the hell is that a penalty? Wimbledon player pretty much ran into Sanchez making a save.

Have to see a better replay but imo Sanchez did what he had to do there bc both Wimbledon players were thru for the header.