8. Enzo Fernandez

ZAPHOD2319

2 hours ago, TheHulk said:

He clearly made the situation worse for the club, could've at least stay put and let the club deal with it instead of making that post on Instagram and drawing more attention to the club. I don't see Alvarez or Martinez teammates saying anything about it.

I am sorry but you have shown time and time again in this thread you have no idea what your talking about. Like 6th or 7th time now. Only person who made the situation worse was Fernandez in the first place. Arguing otherwise is just stupidity.

Full lyrics to 'racist' chant from Enzo Fernandez video as Chelsea investigate

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1924266/Enzo-fernandez-racist-chant-Chelsea-argentina

the Argentine contingent was captured on camera belting out the offensive chant, which included racist and transphobic language. The lyrics began with: "On passport, French nationality, listen, spread the word, they play in France, but they are all...", followed by an abrupt call to "cut the video".

Wonder how Fofana feels when he sees comment section under club official post on social media. I saw on Instagram and majority is supporting Enzo. 

3 hours ago, TheHulk said:

Looks like Jackson showing maturity unlike Wesley who couldn't even have a bit of patience and wait for Enzo to apologize and have Chelsea deal with it internally. 

You’re really going to blame the victims of the insensitive and abuse. Are you sure that’s the stance you would like to take?

4 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Wonder how Fofana feels when he sees comment section under club official post on social media. I saw on Instagram and majority is supporting Enzo. 

Fofana wasn’t the only player to unfollow Enzo. The problem is if the club don’t take this seriously they could have quite a few very unhappy players on their hands.

5 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

We have one Argentinian and six French players. 

Nkunku, Gusto, Benoit, Disasi, Sarr and Fofana. 

Its easier to move on from one than six. But 4 out of the 6 of our French haven't been super impactful, probably closer to 5. 

And something like this really shows peoples true colours. Its crazy how many racist pieces of shit there are out there - insta comments an example of that. 

9 minutes ago, Thor said:

We have one Argentinian and six French players. 

Nkunku, Gusto, Benoit, Disasi, Sarr and Fofana. 

Its easier to move on from one than six. But 4 out of the 6 of our French haven't been super impactful, probably closer to 5. 

And something like this really shows peoples true colours. Its crazy how many racist pieces of shit there are out there - insta comments an example of that. 

7, ugo 

Predictable effect of losing any mentality criteria when buying players. I don't know what those guys have in their heads, can't understand why would one say this kind of shit in private, much less livestream it to whole freaking world.

12 hours ago, TheHulk said:

Looks like Jackson showing maturity unlike Wesley who couldn't even have a bit of patience and wait for Enzo to apologize and have Chelsea deal with it internally. 

You are really coming across as an oblivious imbecile sometimes. Fernandez has openly sung a derogatory song which is racist and it is only right is teammates can call him out openly too, to show this is unacceptable. Seems like you more are in support of Enzo than the actual black players who have been hurt by this..

4 hours ago, whats happening said:

there always have been idiots, its just now they record themselves. 

During the incident on September 12, Lampard and three team mates allegedly stripped, swore and vomited in front of US tourists”

Too bad though!

I don't agree or support Enzo. I don't agree or support posts like Fofana's which then just ignite the flames further by having people then comment on his post with slurs, gets highlighted all over the place like it's Chelsea fans specifically. I will always maintain you should have to register with your ID to post on social media, otherwise it's just pure toxicity.

Edited by DH1988

20 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

During the incident on September 12, Lampard and three team mates allegedly stripped, swore and vomited in front of US tourists”

Too bad though!

Were they in a stag do? That's hardly anything serious, can see that every week end in England 

13 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Were they in a stag do? That's hardly anything serious, can see that every week end in England 

It was before a Champions League game 😄 Fair play it was against Levski Sofia, I would have got hammered too, just to make things exciting.

I lived like 10 years in Budapest which is very popular stag party location for fine English men, seen some shit. But Lampard and co. had easier time to maintain their prominent footballer role, Grealish and Walker couldn't escape live streams when wasted.