Chelsea 2-0 Bournemouth

ZAPHOD2319

My younger daughter has just given birth to her first child. I just got back from spending Christmas with them but I'll now be heading back down. This means that I can't use my ticket for this match. Would anyone here like to buy it? West Lower, Block 3, £56 (Face value).

Let me know.

Edit: I'm now planning to be back in London in time to get to the game so the ticket is no longer available.

Edited by OhForAGreavsie

50 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

My younger daughter has just given birth to her first child. I just got back from spending Christmas with them but I'll now be heading back down. This means that I can't use my ticket for this match. Would anyone here like to buy it? West Lower, Block 3, £56. Let me know.

congrats m8!!

Sun Baby Congratulations Card Flyer (US Letter) template

On 12/16/2022 at 1:19 AM, NikkiCFC said:

Players get off after WC. Ziyech is playing another game on Saturday so no chance he will be involved. 

Of course they will use any excuse to put Mount over Ziyech

10 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

My younger daughter has just given birth to her first child. I just got back from spending Christmas with them but I'll now be heading back down. This means that I can't use my ticket for this match. Would anyone here like to buy it? West Lower, Block 3, £56 (Face value).

Let me know.

Edit: I'm now planning to be back in London in time to get to the game so the ticket is no longer available.

I haven't been able to get to The Bridge in a few years so It comes as a surprise to me how much that ticket was up for. My mate went to the last CL game of the group stages with his son and it cost him an arm and leg...sure he said it was around 60 to 70 quid each. Bloody bonkers.

1 minute ago, DDA said:

I haven't been able to get to The Bridge in a few years so It comes as a surprise to me how much that ticket was up for. My mate went to the last CL game of the group stages with his son and it cost him an arm and leg...sure he said it was around 60 to 70 quid each. Bloody bonkers.

Group stages,FA Cup and the League Cup aren't crazy crazy unless changed. Least under 35...then the rest of them just goes up to stupid money! 

Talk about pressure on Potter, this is a huge game and I can see the already silent and miserable crowd at the bridge getting restless after half an hour if the ball hasn't hit their net.

Watching the games yesterday really does highlight how slow and turgid our football is, teams like Newcastle are so pragmatic and different in the way they play. 

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

Talk about pressure on Potter, this is a huge game and I can see the already silent and miserable crowd at the bridge getting restless after half an hour if the ball hasn't hit their net.

Watching the games yesterday really does highlight how slow and turgid our football is, teams like Newcastle are so pragmatic and different in the way they play. 

Hopefully they've learnt the art of passing forwards rather then going back to the goalie then panicking when Bournemouth take advantage...that be a nice start

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

Hopefully they've learnt the art of passing forwards rather then going back to the goalie then panicking when Bournemouth take advantage...that be a nice start

Big thing that has to improve is out attitude when things don't go right, fine example of that was yesterday when WHU scored, the players where celebrating but the crowd from Arsenal was really vocal and loud getting behind the team. The crowd have just as big a part to play as the team.

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

Big thing that has to improve is out attitude when things don't go right, fine example of that was yesterday when WHU scored, the players where celebrating but the crowd from Arsenal was really vocal and loud getting behind the team. The crowd have just as big a part to play as the team.

Definitely. And it worked. It just goes very flat even before stuff goes wrong 

7 minutes ago, Nero said:

So no Ziyech after his worldclass world cup performances?

Why would he start? He's been absolutely useless since he's been here? 1 half decent world cup for Morocco means fuck all, infact it makes me hate the little twat even more.

5 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Why would he start? He's been absolutely useless since he's been here? 1 half decent world cup for Morocco means fuck all, infact it makes me hate the little twat even more.

Ziyech showed at the world cup that he is Chelseas most creative player. Insane skill and talent. He have been treated badly at Chelsea. 

9 minutes ago, Nero said:

Ziyech showed at the world cup that he is Chelseas most creative player. Insane skill and talent. He have been treated badly at Chelsea. 

Treated badly my arse, more like piss poor attitude, needs to man up and grow up, clear as day he doesn't wanna be here, so he shouldn't play.