Branislav Ivanovic

.Cee

Arsenal believe they could tempt the Blues to part with the fan favourite for about £7million

Well, they should ask Chelsea to pay them a few millions in order to sell Ivanovic, since they're at it.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a beard lover... sport a beard and you'll have my attention and more likely my love.

But what.the.actual.freak.is.this Iva?

article-0-1F844FE000000578-226_634x623.j

article-2686421-1F8476DF00000578-631_634

and why is it so much darker than his hair?

Who does Branna think he is sporting a beard like that, Meireles? :ph34r:

But yeah when you thought he couldn't have gotten any scarier after shaving his head, he goes a grows a beard that makes him look even scarier.

With the arrival of Luis it will be interesting to see who Jose rates higher between him and Azpi. Personally cesar is superior and should be the starter at right back.

I think he might have Ivan and Luis with Azpi covering both, which will still leave more than enough games for Cesar.

I seem to be alone but I think the Spaniard is better at left back.

I think he might have Ivan and Luis with Azpi covering both, which will still leave more than enough games for Cesar.

No you aren't. He had his best year at left back so it's not an outrageous opinion at all. He needs to be more adventurous offensively though which can be awkward thing for him to achieve at LB given he's right footed.

While I agree that he is a brilliant LB, I don't think he's really had enough games at RB (under Mou, not the fat waiter) to judge whether he's better there or not.

Not about if he's better at LB or RB, but about who is the better RB between him and Iva. For me it's a no-brainer because Iva is a CB playing a RB.

Not about if he's better at LB or RB, but about who is the better RB between him and Iva. For me it's a no-brainer because Iva is a CB playing a RB.

Ivan is a better at RB than given credit for, he was the best in the league under Carlo so it's a bit unfair to say he's a CB playing there. I agree Azpi's the better option in this current day weighing it up however.

Ivan is a better at RB than given credit for, he was the best in the league under Carlo so it's a bit unfair to say he's a CB playing there. I agree Azpi's the better option in this current day weighing it up however.

Under Carlo Ash was the best LB in the world :lol:

Under Carlo we played formation that did not require him to come out and stop crosses or play one-vs-one against wingers (not in the diamond formation or even Christmas tree formation where he had Kalou in front of him always tracking back). He's absolutely terrific when he stays in the box, which is why he did superbly well in big games last season where we where more conservative in defense.

I'm a beard lover... sport a beard and you'll have my attention and more likely my love.

But what.the.actual.freak.is.this Iva?

article-0-1F844FE000000578-226_634x623.j

article-2686421-1F8476DF00000578-631_634

and why is it so much darker than his hair?

I've been struggling in order to make my beard grow for like one year already and it's still messy as hell. I can't believe Brana got it so big and nice in just a few months. Hope it's fake. Still, I love that look of him.

I've been struggling in order to make my beard grow for like one year already and it's still messy as hell. I can't believe Brana got it so big and nice in just a few months. Hope it's fake. Still, I love that look of him.

He's shaved it off now lol

Under Carlo Ash was the best LB in the world :lol:

Under Carlo we played formation that did not require him to come out and stop crosses or play one-vs-one against wingers (not in the diamond formation or even Christmas tree formation where he had Kalou in front of him always tracking back). He's absolutely terrific when he stays in the box, which is why he did superbly well in big games last season where we where more conservative in defense.

Ash was the best LB in the world but isn't no more, nevertheless he is still a LB. I find it harsh that a player who was once the best RB in the prem regularly (as good as) gets branded a fraud in that position (he was actually good at crossing back then, when he had Drogba, Flo, Kalou, Lamps and Ballack getting on the end of them, coincidence?). Maybe the system helped, but the system only helps players so much, the rest is down to them.

• 2 weeks later...

"We always felt that Filipe was a very stable player and one which gave us multi-solutions because I can play Azpi right-back and Ivanovic centre-back because of Filipe."

this is good news. ivan continuing at rb, was one of the things i feared. same with cech playing over courtois, and lukaku leaving.