Branislav Ivanovic

.Cee

Jeez, people. Have we really reached the stage of wishing prolonged injuries on our own players?! Sometimes we really do reach RAWK-standards around here...

Not much else you can do when the player is clearly on the decline (he has been abused in all of our games from the opposition LW) and the manager keeps on selecting him ahead of a promising youngster

Not much else you can do when the player is clearly on the decline (he has been abused in all of our games from the opposition LW) and the manager keeps on selecting him ahead of a promising youngster

Well you can criticize the manager, not wish physical harm on a human! That seems too obvious to even write, doesn't it?

Jeez, people. Have we really reached the stage of wishing prolonged injuries on our own players?! Sometimes we really do reach RAWK-standards around here...

Desperate times, Desperate measures !!! :P

Just kidding ... I hope he recovers very soon ...

... a month should be fine :)

An injury strategically perfect... I wish him the best in the personal side, but right now for us his injury is key to change our defense.

Azpi - Zouma - Cahill - Baba

(with Ruben Loftus-Cheek in midfield)

Clearly a defense line that will take us all the way back to CL glory... :)

Our team is better than our current form, but I have be honest and say this it's not a top team regardless starters.

An injury strategically perfect... I wish him the best in the personal side, but right now for us his injury is key to change our defense.

Azpi - Zouma - Cahill - Baba

(with Ruben Loftus-Cheek in midfield)

i think matic injured aswell get RLC on against villa

Shame he didn't get hurt next week. Gonna play v Villa for sure

there is GOD!!! there is GOD!!!

I wouldn't wish this upon anyone but for the sake of the team I hope he is out for at least a month.

this has to be a joke I hope it true tho

It's actually first time I am happy that Chelsea player is injured.

just a few examples...but you lot should be ashamed.

Rejoicing in the fact a player of the club has got injured.

If all the success that we have had over last couple of decades brings no nuffink nonces like you lot to the club, then perhaps its not all what it is cracked up to be

just a few examples...but you lot should be ashamed.

Rejoicing in the fact a player of the club has got injured.

If all the success that we have had over last couple of decades brings no nuffink nonces like you lot to the club, then perhaps its not all what it is cracked up to be

Get off your fucking high horse. He tweaked his god damn hamstring, he didn't break a leg ffs.

your rite what your saying if mourinho would have drop him instead of playing him nobody wouldn't be saying nasty things about him

why say stuff about being happy he is injured in the first place?

Next they will be wishing that Fabregas and others that havent performed as well as they should , receive a little knock or tweak so they miss games as well.