Branislav Ivanovic

.Cee

Yeah read that.Time to wake up lol,he can start by learning how to defend,take a football in the face/michael ballacks if needs be. It will be interesting when he gets dropped how/if he will come back.

I hope the board will not extend he's current contract. <_< Liverpool can take him in the summer for free.

He has hardly covered himself in glory the start of the season lol,see how JT actually raised his game last few seasons, Ivan should have taken a leaf out of his book,alas i thought maybe a move to 3/4th CB but we seem to have covered that position, so i cant see any 1year contract coming his way.

He has hardly covered himself in glory the start of the season lol,see how JT actually raised his game last few seasons, Ivan should have taken a leaf out of his book,alas i thought maybe a move to 3/4th CB but we seem to have covered that position, so i cant see any 1year contract coming his way.

Don't be surprised if Mourinho somehow manages to persuade the board to give him one.

Don't be surprised if Mourinho somehow manages to persuade the board to give him one.

I'll give him 1...1 Manual on how to cfcuking defend . And another 1...thanks for your Cfc service over the years goodbye!

That's exactly how I feel about Mikel.

However mikel plays - when he happens to play - in a far more important area of the pitch, which is the reason I feel people are blaming ivanovic without reason. Even though I thought mikel was Terrible as usual I'd not blame him either.

Ivanovic is exposed just like the rest of the defense. We have a single player in front of them playing well, Matic; the others are all well below their normal.

Would azpi have been able to do a better job defending ? Probably, so? Would that have been enough? most certainly not.

Have we been having poor performances or do we have a player (a RB nonetheless) costing us games? Can't have it both ways.

But people do need their scapegoat so I guess ivanovic will do just fine. :rolleyes:

Mate normally I agree with you - but I cannot on this.

He is ALWAYS out of position

Yesterday he flung himself to the floor in their penalty box and they countered and nearly scored.

He cannot cross to save his fucking life, he is just such a poor RB it's beyond belief.

Him being constantly exploited and out of position is what is making the defence pretty poor. As everyone else has to try and cover his fuck ups.

If Ivanovic was good - why would EVERY team concentrate on attacking down that side of the pitch?

I admire you defending players - but I'm sorry there is no defence of Ivanovic in his current (and some might say since Jan) form.

Baba needs to be fit for Ivanovic to get dropped so its pointless to imagine that Jose favours players especially after seeing him drop so many football stars in his career.

Lets hope so...It would nice also if Ola Aina gets a chance at RB and makes as much impression as Kennedy and puts more pressure on the RB slot! Ffs C'mon Jose lets wakey wakey .

Baba needs to be fit for Ivanovic to get dropped so its pointless to imagine that Jose favours players especially after seeing him drop so many football stars in his career.

What indicates he isn't fit exactly? Swear he started for Ghana in both their games this past International break.

What indicates he isn't fit exactly? Swear he started for Ghana in both their games this past International break.

well then why was he not on the bench? if he's not fit then there is something else that is stopping him from even making the bench. Once that gets solved, I am certain we'll see some changes!

well then why was he not on the bench? if he's not fit then there is something else that is stopping him from even making the bench. Once that gets solved, I am certain we'll see some changes!

So he's been injured since we bought him?. why hasn't he featured at all when the team is begging for fresh ideas is the question. Something fishy is definitely going on and I suspect it has a lot to do with jose.