Jump to content

Chelsea Transfers


J.F.
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, mkh said:

BREAKING: Chelsea are in talks for a deal which would involve Nkunku going the other way for Xavi Simons. It is understood Leipzig would like to re sign Nkunku.

(@ed_aarons)

Chelsea target Xavi Simons in possible Christopher Nkunku swap deal with RB Leipzig

  • Nkunku is for sale and could return to Bundesliga club

  • Blues remain in Garnacho talks and look to sell Jackson

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2025/aug/10/Chelsea-target-xavi-simons-in-possible-christopher-nkunku-swap-deal-with-rb-leipzig

Chelsea are in talks with RB Leipzig over a potential swap deal for Xavi Simons that could lead to Christopher Nkunku returning to the German club.

It is understood Leipzig would like to re-sign the France striker, who moved to Stamford Bridge on a six-year deal in 2023 for £52m but has failed to settle in west London, as a replacement for Benjamin Sesko after his £73.7m move to Manchester United. Chelsea have been in negotiations with the Bundesliga club over a fee for Xavi Simons, with the Netherlands forward having already agreed personal terms despite interest from Bayern Munich.

 

Simons joined Leipzig from Paris Saint-Germain in January for €50m (£43m) after two successful loan spells and had been expected to cost about €70m (£61m). But Chelsea are now pushing to include Nkunku, who they believe to be valued at £40m, as part of the deal.

Negotiations are ongoing, with Chelsea likely to have to pay a sizeable fee on top for the 22-year-old, who can play in a number of attacking positions. Leipzig are also interested in signing Liverpool’s Harvey Elliott, who has interest from several Premier League clubs.

Chelsea remain in talks with United over a move for Alejandro Garnacho and are hoping to sell Nicolas Jackson to help balance the books. Newcastle have shown interest in the Senegal forward after missing out on Sesko and other targets, although they are believed to be waiting to see whether Liverpool make a new bid for Alexander Isak after turning down a £110m offer.

Jackson has fallen down the pecking order at Stamford Bridge after the arrivals of Liam Delap and João Pedro, with Eddie Howe’s side believed to be frontrunners to sign the 24-year-old. He is understood to have trained alone on Friday after informing Chelsea that he would like to move, with Milan also linked with the 24-year-old.

Chelsea had valued Jackson at £80m but are likely to accept a reduced fee of around £65m as they attempt to reshape their attacking options. Nkunku and Jackson were both left out of Friday’s friendly against Bayer Leverkusen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, CucurellatheCat said:

Chelsea remain reluctant to enter the market for a centre-back replacement after Levi Colwill's serious knee injury.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/articles/c78m4n0jnk1o

From a financial perspective, I can understand why...need to move out more players. Especially if they still plan on going for both Garnacho and Simmons.

Where's Wesley Fofana? Guy seems to have disappeared entirely.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Where's Wesley Fofana? Guy seems to have disappeared entirely.

He is not injured. Just preparing after being out long time. 

Edited by NikkiCFC
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Liverpool and Palace are expected to hold further talks about Guehi after the two clubs meet in the Community Shield on Sunday, with the Eagles wanting about £45m for a player who is out of contract next summer. (Mail)

 

we will score 5 and concede 6!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

we simply MUST start moving out A LOT of the deadwood

so we can sort these signings

we have far too many shit players to move

so frustrating

Always takes till deadline day because teams wait for a better deal for the dead wood - Loan with part-wages covered. See no other deals for Chilwell and Sterling. 

We've moved a lot of deadwood already - Most surprising was good money deals for Felix, KDH, Broja and Ugo. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Always takes till deadline day because teams wait for a better deal for the dead wood - Loan with part-wages covered. See no other deals for Chilwell and Sterling. 

We've moved a lot of deadwood already - Most surprising was good money deals for Felix, KDH, Broja and Ugo. 

Quadruple player sale won’t fix Chelsea’s new FFP problem as Clearlake stare down UEFA punishment

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I feel like something surely has to already be happening with Jackson behind the scenes for us to leave him out completely for these two friendlies. If we were still in that “if a huge offer comes in we’ll sell him but we’ll happily keep him otherwise” mode then he would be in the squad on the bench.

For us to be leaving him out completely it must mean he is actively working on a move away. No chance of returning.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, mkh said:

Maresca: “Fofana could be available for Crystal Palace yes, and we are very happy because he is a very important player. Trev is fine; he decided to come off because it was too hot (laughs)”

"ignore him limping off the pitch" "it was just too hot"

lies, damn lies! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...