Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

2 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Did greet on Burnley loan. 

AEK Athens they 're pulling peoples legs.
Do you remember Souriak ?
In 1984 they told us he was coming to AEK Athens.
Then on the last day they said he traveled to Gevgeli border station but had forgotten his passport !

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

he is the next Dušan Bajević

download.jpg

............ NOT!

Bajevic was good enough for Brian Clough's Forest those years.
Also Mavros and Nikoloudis.
But the rest were third division players and Mimis Domazos at the age of 38 was in his last days.

Wesley Fofana has admitted that he “weighed up” a shock approach from Marseille in the summer transfer window, however, he added that he could also spend the rest of his career at Chelsea

Wesley Fofana:

"I would be lying if I said I didn’t weigh it up [Marseille's summer offer]. It touched me and I think everyone knows why [I support them]. I thought about it but... the current objective is to succeed at Chelsea..."

(@GFFN)

Edited by mkh

24 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Bajevic was good enough for Brian Clough's Forest those years.
Also Mavros and Nikoloudis.
But the rest were third division players and Mimis Domazos at the age of 38 was in his last days.

4 goals for Bajević v Panserraikos on NYE 1978/79

Σαν Σήμερα: Η «νταμπλούχος» ΑΕΚ αποχαιρέτησε το 1978 στην κορυφή!

https://inaek.com/2021/12/31/san-simera-i-ntablouchos-aek-apochairetise-to-1978-stin-koryfi/

bajevic-mavros.jpg

38 minutes ago, mkh said:

"I would be lying if I said I didn’t weigh it up [Marseille's summer offer]. It touched me and I think everyone knows why [I support them]. I thought about it but... the current objective is to succeed at Chelsea..."

So, sounds like he rates Marseille over Chelsea but can as well stay here as he is not ready for a big move, lol. We've come a long way.

32 minutes ago, mkh said:

‼️Chelsea could be open to selling Mykhailo Mudryk in the January transfer window if he doesn't improve his form over the next three months.

I think the problem isn't club's openness but rather existence of a club that would like to take him off our hands without us literally paying them to do so.

3 hours ago, cosmicway said:

Did we sign him ?
All these days I believed it was about Fofana the defender.
Is Datro Fofana any good ? He was n't even given a trial match for CFC.

I attended one game at Stamford Bridge in which he played as a substitute. It might have been Fulham, but I don't really remember. I remember being quite interested in seeing him. Watching videos, during the rumor phase before he joined, I felt there was some evidence of quality in him. Albeit a quality held back by poor decision-making. I came away from the game feeling less enthusiastic about him.

Edited by OhForAGreavsie

6 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I attended one game at Stamford Bridge in which he played as a substitute. It might have been Fulham, but I don't really remember. I remember being quite interested in seeing him. Watching videos, during the rumor phase before he joined, I felt there was some evidence of quality in him. Albeit a quality held back by poor decision-making. I came away from the game feeling less enthusiastic about him.

I remember one game at Stamford Bridge and he started and I thought he was unfairly withdrawn at half-time, when he was our best attacker. I am not sure if it was an unspecified injury, but I remember thinking he showed promise. We lost the game 1-0. Think it was against Southampton but after that don't recall seeing him again.

"Monaco and Brazil defender Vanderson, 23, is attracting strong interest from Chelsea, while Manchester United and Tottenham are also among his admirers. (Caughtoffside)"

I've watched him a lot when still a Gremio in 21. He was fantastic going forward, and not that great defending. As much I want to think he's learned to defend, I think it's safe to considering him an attacking fullback. He reminds me of walker because of the build and pace... frankly he'd be a perfect fit for City, IMO.

We are loaded on the RB unless club is giving up on James.

Fofana I’ve wanted gone for a while. Then he pretended to be on the phone to avoid the kids Gusto was signing for. Then this. He has no idea about perception. What else has he no idea about. Forgivable if this was rocket science. I don’t want years of stupid players. Cringe like crazy when people say Zouma’s name, so don’t expect care will suddenly happen here. Fans have below floor standards when it comes to the people being allowed into the club x fans lives. 

Chelsea

• David Datro Fofana to AEK Athens - the deal is now OFF. There were late issues on the deal when the clubs started exchanging documents.

• Chelsea are still looking for a solution for David Datro Fofana after AEK Athens deal collapsed and the Greek market closed. Chelsea and the player’s camp are now looking for solutions as he’s out of Enzo Maresca’s squad.

• Wesley Fofana: “Olympique Marseille… we’ll see one day. I still have a contract until 2029, we’ll see. Marseille is my city, my club, I am an OM supporter. We’ll see if I end up being at Marseille in a few years, or if I stay at Chelsea for the rest of my career.”

• Fofana reveals: “I had a talk with Marseille that really touched me. It was from OM director Mehdi Benatia, it was special. I thought about it but there you go, the current objective is to succeed at Chelsea, to establish myself at my club.”

• More on the surprise Fofana to Marseille transfer talks in Fabrizio Romano’s latest column.

• Carney Chukwuemeka has been linked with a loan to Galatasaray but Fabrizio Romano has provided this update in his latest exclusive column.

• Andrey Lunin to Chelsea was discussed this summer, but how far did talks go? Fabrizio Romano has the details in his exclusive column.

Players who will OR could move next year

(Erling Håland remains to be seen if he leaves Citeh in the next year to 2 or 3)

by valuation

Florian Wirtz 
Jamal Musiala
Victor Osimhen 
Rafael Leão
Khvicha Kvaratskhelia
Xavi Simons  
Bruno Guimarães
Gavi    
Pedri   
Alexander Isak
Nico Williams

Luis Díaz
Ronald Araujo
Frenkie de Jong   
Dušan Vlahović

Trent Alexander-Arnold   
Bernardo Silva 
Lucas Paquetá  
Viktor Gyökeres   
Darwin Núñez
Ollie Watkins
Gabriel Jesus    
Leroy Sané     
Bremer 
Anthony Gordon   
Achraf Hakimi 
Loïs Openda 
Theo Hernández  

Jack Grealish 
Nuno Mendes  
Vitinha   
Eberechi Eze

Mohamed Salah 
Evan Ferguson 
Benjamin Sesko  
Matheus Nunes  
Jonathan David 
Jeremie Frimpong 
Alphonso Davies
Martín Zubimendi 

Raphinha  
Takefusa Kubo    
Kingsley Coman  
Marquinhos 
Joshua Kimmich  
Kevin De Bruyne  
António Silva 
João Pedro  
Giorgio Scalvini 
Johan Bakayoko   
Gonçalo Inácio 

Kaoru Mitoma 
Exequiel Palacios 
Sven Botman 
Diogo Costa 
Mikel Oyarzabal  
Alejandro Grimaldo 
Jarrad Branthwaite 
Ousmane Diomande   
Piero Hincapié  
Victor Boniface  
Castello Lukeba 
Éderson    Central Midfield  Atalanta BC    
Alejandro Balde  
Santiago Gimenez
Álex Baena 
Morten Hjulmand 
Bryan Mbeumo   
Joey Veerman  
Ademola Lookman
Gregor Kobel  
Serge Gnabry 
Richarlison
Oleksandr Zinchenko  
Mike Maignan  
Murillo    
Alan Varela

Georgiy Sudakov 
Rayan Aït-Nouri 
Brian Brobbey 
Yves Bissouma
Dávid Hancko  
Ederson     Manchester City 
Ilya Zabarnyi  
Rúben Neves 
Vitor Roque   
Jorrel Hato  
Kenan Yıldız  
Adam Wharton 

Simon Adingra 
Cristhian Mosquera 
Enzo Millot  
Yéremy Pino 
Amine Adli  
Ferran Torres 
Ismaël Bennacer  
Pervis Estupiñán 
Albert Gudmundsson 
Viktor Tsygankov  
Milan Skriniar  
Jonathan Tah  
Leon Goretzka
Hugo Larsson  
Jamie Bynoe-Gittens
Karim Adeyemi  
Nahuel Molina 
Quinten Timber
Weston McKennie
Jan Oblak 
Alisson  
Marc-André ter Stegen 
Orkun Kökçü
Oscar Gloukh
Karim Konaté  
Michael Kayode  
Maghnes Akliouche 
Tyrick Mitchell  
Gabri Veiga 
Johnny Cardoso
Wilfried Singo 
Rayan Cherki  
Antony   
Terem Moffi 
Miguel Gutiérrez  
Malick Thiaw
Edon Zhegrova
Ansu Fati 
Amine Gouiri  
Perr Schuurs  
Evan Ndicka  
Antonee Robinson  
Kevin Danso
José Gayà  
Quilindschy Hartman 
Nathan Tella  
Lewis Miley  
Jarell Quansah   
Fábio Vieira 
James Garner  
Samuele Ricci  
Youssoufa Moukoko   
Dan Ndoye  
Alex Scott 
Javi Guerra  
Dango Ouattara   
Vanderson 
Rodrigo Muniz  
Milos Kerkez 
Jhon Durán  
Arnaud Kalimuendo
Martin Baturina 
Amar Dedic 
Isak Hien 
Patrick Dorgu    
Maxence Caqueret   
Florentino 
Marcus Edwards
Benjamin Henrichs  
Guillaume Restes   
Gift Orban    
Eli Junior Kroupi 
Yarek Gasiorowski  
Tomás Araújo

Chelsea looking at cut-price deal or free agent possibility for experienced centre back

https://Chelsea.news/2024/09/Chelsea-looking-at-cut-price-deal-or-free-agent-possibility-for-experienced-centre-back/

Chelsea are reportedly looking to make a cut-price deal or potentially even a free agent move to sign an experienced new centre back in 2025.

The Blues were consistently linked with wanting to sign a new centre back in the summer transfer window just passed, but in the end they just settled with what they had after adding free agent Tosin Adarabioyo early in the window.

But there is a high chance that they might want to look to add another centre back to the ranks in one of the next two transfer windows, and they might have just the opportunity to do so.

Bayer Leverkusen defender Jonathan Tah has been linked with a move away from the club in the coming months.

The 28-year-old will be a free agent in 2025 and he does not wish to sign a new contract with the German club. He will move on as a free agent next summer but there might even be a chance for a club to sign him for a cut-price fee in the January window coming up.

germany-hungary-jonathan-tah.jpg

According to the Spanish publication SPORT, Manchester United, Liverpool and Chelsea are keen on securing his signature.

There isn’t much other info than just interest from the three clubs mentioned above. But Chelsea will certainly be looking at potential new centre back options.

There’s also possibilities that Chelsea might even listen to offers for a couple of their own centre backs in January and beyond.

2 hours ago, cosmicway said:

Chelsea wanted Fofana to start in two thirds of the matches or there would be a punishung clause doubling the price.
Also to take him back in January if they wanted.
It was impossible with these conditions.

£20m Chelsea deal collapsed on Wednesday as AEK tried to change terms at last minute

https://www.hitc.com/20m-Chelsea-deal-collapsed-on-wednesday-as-club-tried-to-change-terms-at-last-minute/

HITC can now confirm that the deal collapsed after AEK tried to alter the terms of the deal late on. Something Chelsea were not willing to accept.

So, unless a Turkish club comes in to rescue Fofana before their own transfer window closes on Friday, the ex-Union Berlin and Burnley loanee may find himself stuck training with the reserves and the rest of Chelsea’s many misfits for the next four months.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

£20m Chelsea deal collapsed on Wednesday as AEK tried to change terms at last minute

https://www.hitc.com/20m-Chelsea-deal-collapsed-on-wednesday-as-club-tried-to-change-terms-at-last-minute/

HITC can now confirm that the deal collapsed after AEK tried to alter the terms of the deal late on. Something Chelsea were not willing to accept.

So, unless a Turkish club comes in to rescue Fofana before their own transfer window closes on Friday, the ex-Union Berlin and Burnley loanee may find himself stuck training with the reserves and the rest of Chelsea’s many misfits for the next four months.

It's like I said above.
Of course it may be due to AEK being a poor house but the reasons for the collapse were as I state above.
£20m do not exist to buy the player. The discussions were about a loan.