Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Jackson growing into EPL another year, one of the best SS in the world back in Nkunku and Palmer up front as well. I think our strike force is looking fine. 

Samu coming in to be an understudy and grow might be the right play here. 

3 minutes ago, Thor said:

Jackson growing into EPL another year, one of the best SS in the world back in Nkunku and Palmer up front as well. I think our strike force is looking fine. 

Samu coming in to be an understudy and grow might be the right play here. 

Brother! Taking sense here is a crime, naughty naughty boy 🤣, although I can't see what he brings myself but willing to be proved wrong.

Edited by YorkshireBlue

23 minutes ago, Reddish-Blue said:

Samu may be fine in a few years time but it doesn't really make sense considering we already have young talent in Guiu/Washington, even Fofana is coming off a PL loan spell and might have been okay playing that backup role...

What we needed was a bit of experience like a Giroud/Diego Costa type to come in and take the load off Jackson, not another U-20's kid. 

Washington and Fofana are surely considered duds now

Guiu probably goes out on Championship loan?

13 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Brother! Taking sense here is a crime, naughty naughty boy 🤣, although I can't see what he brings myself but willing to be proved wrong.

Samu does look average on the highlights I've seen - but like I said earlier, and someone else pointed out - Atleti fans are sad he is going, Spanish league watchers all rate him super highly. Maybe there is something there? I can't say I know based on an 8 minute video of the guy, but it isn't he prettiest highlight video is all. 

Just now, Thor said:

Samu does look average on the highlights I've seen - but like I said earlier, and someone else pointed out - Atleti fans are sad he is going, Spanish league watchers all rate him super highly. Maybe there is something there? I can't say I know based on an 8 minute video of the guy, but it isn't he prettiest highlight video is all. 

No that's my only worry, normally highlight videos make them look like world beaters, his doesn't 🤣

The fallacy clownlake (and some fans) adhere to is to think that only bc a players looks above average at a young age means he will improve. This is BS. I keep repeating myself but you need proper, education, mentoring, elite training, stability, consistency to make a proper player out of a talented youngster . This club offers none of these. It just hoards young players waiting for them to develop on their own. It won’t work. 
most of our u23 signings will regress, stagnate and be worthless in a couple of years while we are stuck with them in their eternal contracts. You can easily see as much from the development of our clownlake signings so far since joining us 

U23

fofana - regressed (perma wrecked)

mudryk - regressed 

Enzo - stagnated/regressed

Caicedo - regressed 

lavia - regressed (one injury away from perma wreck) 

madueke - stagnated 

badiashile - stagnated 

gusto - improved

palmer - improved

jacjson- improved

ugo - stagnated

Some of the others I have not really seen so no idea but can’t imagine deivid etc did much 

On loan

angelo, moreira, santos, casadei, broja all stagnated or regressed. Value already tanked, we will be stuck with them or they will leave on a minimal fee 

the ones who did improve we sold in hall , Omari and Maatsen and they were - surprise- not clownlake signings 

So that’s a hit ratio well under 30%. Spending over 1bn you would think just flipping coins would yield better results. 

Edited by Magic Lamps

8 minutes ago, Vytis33 said:

So how does the Lukaku situation get resolved then?  We want him gone and Conte demands him for some reason.  Osimhen is going somewhere

Osimhen goes wherever (maybe here maybe not) and either way Lukaku goes to them. We're only fucked if they literally can't get rid of Osimhen and/or Lukaku gets injured training before we can make a deal.

If they can't offload Osimhen and enter the season with him refusing to play for them then Aurelio De Laurentiis will have no one to blame but himself. 

10 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

The fallacy clownlake (and some fans) adhere to is to think that only bc a players looks above average at a young age means he will improve. This is BS. I keep repeating myself but you need proper, education, mentoring, elite training, stability, consistency to make a proper player out of a talented youngster . This club offers none of these. It just hoards young players waiting for them to develop on their own. It won’t work. 
most of our u23 signings will regress, stagnate and be worthless in a couple of years while we are stuck with them in their eternal contracts. You can easily see as much from the development of our clownlake signings so far since joining us 

U23

fofana - regressed (perma wrecked)

mudryk - regressed 

Enzo - stagnated/regressed

Caicedo - regressed 

lavia - regressed (one injury away from perma wreck) 

madueke - stagnated 

badiashile - stagnated 

gusto - improved

palmer - improved

jacjson- improved

ugo - stagnated

Some of the others I have not really seen so no idea but can’t imagine deivid etc did much 

On loan

angelo, moreira, santos, casadei, broja all stagnated or regressed. Value already tanked, we will be stuck with them or they will leave on a minimal fee 

the ones who did improve we sold in hall , Omari and Maatsen and they were - surprise- not clownlake signings 

So that’s a hit ratio well under 30%. Spending over 1bn you would think just flipping coins would yield better results. 

I'm sorry that happened to you. 

Or - I'm really happy for you. 

I didn't read all of that - but I can tell its a bad take. 

New season same shit incoming Palmer FC again  without him this club have no creativity at the back things are shambles Trev Chalobah was the best defender but he is force out  better that Disaster , Badiashile the spagetti man and this mid table Tosin who is nowhere near CFC  level. Facts . At the middle we sell our best engine Gallagher another fact . 

23 minutes ago, Thor said:

I'm sorry that happened to you. 

Or - I'm really happy for you. 

I didn't read all of that - but I can tell its a bad take. 

I appreciate you admitting to an illegitimate opinion but how about you challenge the points you disagree with instead of hiding behind some feeble ad hominem remarks. 

13 hours ago, whats happening said:

who do you believe more? our scouts or people here

Our scouts have been, starting around 2017 or so, too often disasterclass.

Almost every buy I tossed toys from the pram over has been SHIT.

We shall see with Shamu.

I am far more concerned with our shambolic group of CBs.

this obsession with young people is giving me a headache 

we already have marc from barcelona. why buy another young striker?

we've already bought fofana and weshington and fofana is already going to be sold.

you get the feeling that the board sees any player with potential and buys him straight away.

some who were bought recently are already going to be shipped out, like petrovic

it's hard to understand

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

So put up the receipts.

I almost always do.

I make a claim, I give documentation. 

You want receipts of other peoples opinions on reddit and other forums? Why exactly? I didn't make a claim.

All I did was look to get an opinion of the guy from people who have watched. Do that in your own time if you want - or don't.